Game: Infotwist :)
Here is a game that I thought would be fun. :)

Rules:

1. The first person names something could be anything such as a car, animal, song, video game, etc.

2. Then the next person would say something about that object or creature. Could be a short story, a joke or something informative about the creature/object.

3. They would then name another.

4. The game would then continue so forth.

I'll post the first two to show how it is to be played. I hope you will find this game very enjoyable. :)
Gila Monster
The Gila Monster lives in the desert and even know it is highly venomous, there hasn't been any reports of Human death resulting from their bite.

Telephone
The Telephone is a communication device that allows people to communicate to each other even though they aren't in the same room.

Television
Television is used less since the invention and easy access of computers.

computers
Computers revolutionized the way people across the world communicated and shared Information. I'm am currently going to a technical college to become a Computer Systems Specialist. :)

Automobile
In 1901 the first American car manufactured in any quantity, the "Curved Dash" Olds is offered for $650.

Song: "A Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin

a natural woman by aretha franklin broke cultural as well as gender stereotypes of the times and she became the queen of soul.

son of sam ( the serial killer active in the 1970's)
David Richard Berkowitz (born June 1, 1953), also known as Son of Sam and the .44 Caliber Killer, is an American serial killer and arsonist.

Kentucky Derby

My Daughter follows everything there has to do with horses and the Kentucky Derby IS the Ultimate! ((BTW, living in the 70's with that Son of Sam on the loose was very frightening .... I grew up near where he was being hunted down).

Magazines
The Magazines that I enjoy reading are Field and Stream, Nintendo Power, and National Geographic. I also enjoy magazines on Birdwatching and Nature.

The Zodiac Serial Killer
Man, I always seem to get the ones about killers. Let me see, well
The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer who operated in Northern California in the late 1960s. His identity remains unknown. The Zodiac killer coined his name in a series of taunting letters he sent to the press. His letters included four cryptograms (or ciphers), three of which have yet to be solved.

The Wizard of Oz.
The Wizard of Oz (1939) is everybody's cherished favorite, perennial fantasy film musical from MGM during its golden years.

King Crimson
King Crimson are an English progressive rock band founded by guitarist Robert Fripp and drummer Michael Giles in 1969.

They have typically been categorised as a foundational progressive rock group, although they incorporate diverse influences ranging from jazz, classical and experimental music to psychedelic, New Wave, hard rock, gamelan and folk music. King Crimson have garnered little radio or music video airplay, but gained a large cult following.[1] Their debut album, In the Court of the Crimson King, is widely regarded as a landmark in progressive rock, and made the list of the 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.

Hurricanes
A hurricane is best described as a type of tropical cyclone. They can cause massive damage.

E-mail
The first E-Mail was sent in 1971 by Ray Tomlinson between 2 computers sitting side-by-side.

Reincarnation