MedHelp Social Community
Help Please

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Help Please

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and hello. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a 16 year old student, writer, drummer, friend, band manager and many more from Sydney Australia. My main article, however, concerns the wirter part.

I just finished writing my new film and I am stoked but I need names. The film is about five people and how their passions can combat the problems and conflicts they have in their lives like nothihng ever before. For example, one of the guys is a drummer (surprise, surprise) and he says that for the four or five minutes that he is jamming, he feels in a different world that he needs to be in to make sure his head doesn't explode and he doesn't go off the rails.

Just a few epic names please? Trust your instinct and please help.

Do you mean names for the film or names for the characters?
For the film, thank you. My beautiful friends already took care of the characters part.