Help a guy with shopping
Swampy needs Christmas gift ideas for his little 3 year old niece.

With a boy, Swampy would know that its important to get something loud and hopefully a little destructive. That is what an uncle is for. But a girl presents unique problems.

At 3, she is just starting to get enough connected brain cells that the gift is going to have to be for her, not for her parents.

What says the Medhelp Social hoard?
Well I know from experience that a lady of 3 year old cant get enough Brats or Barbies , however I like to also pop in a nice book maybe something old fashioned..I also know that young children love board games as adults will play with them aswell and the interaction is so good . Clothes of course especially if they are purple I am told that pink is out this year ......good luck  
I agree with Margy, dolls and books are great...but also, maybe add in something cute and colourful for her hair. Some pretty hair-ties or headbands are awesome.

Good luck!! :)
Barbies, Barbies and more Barbies!  

Also the peel off nail polish made for little miss :)
I'm a fan of leapfrog which have education computer games for kids.
And children love to draw especially if you do some with them ..I learned a while back how therapeutic coloring is ..I like to sit with a child of any age ..we dont talk, we just color, fairies, animals, strawberry shortcake is popular again the coloring books I mean, not the cake ..humm come to think about it ..cake's good . ..