MedHelp Social Community
Help a guy with shopping
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help a guy with shopping

Swampy needs Christmas gift ideas for his little 3 year old niece.

With a boy, Swampy would know that its important to get something loud and hopefully a little destructive. That is what an uncle is for. But a girl presents unique problems.

At 3, she is just starting to get enough connected brain cells that the gift is going to have to be for her, not for her parents.

What says the Medhelp Social hoard?
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Well I know from experience that a lady of 3 year old cant get enough Brats or Barbies , however I like to also pop in a nice book maybe something old fashioned..I also know that young children love board games as adults will play with them aswell and the interaction is so good . Clothes of course especially if they are purple I am told that pink is out this year ......good luck  
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
I agree with Margy, dolls and books are great...but also, maybe add in something cute and colourful for her hair. Some pretty hair-ties or headbands are awesome.

Good luck!! :)
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Barbies, Barbies and more Barbies!  

Also the peel off nail polish made for little miss :)
Blank
276681_tn?1335829093
I'm a fan of leapfrog which have education computer games for kids.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
And children love to draw especially if you do some with them ..I learned a while back how therapeutic coloring is ..I like to sit with a child of any age ..we dont talk, we just color, fairies, animals, strawberry shortcake is popular again the coloring books I mean, not the cake ..humm come to think about it ..cake's good . ..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...