MedHelp Social Community
Highest Grade Completed
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Highest Grade Completed

I have posted this before, but I have forgot to include an option for 4 yrs. +. I'm really sorry about that,  I hope that this poll won't exclude anyone. Sorry :(

I was just wondering what the highest grade of completion was on average. Myself, I'm a High School Grad. w/ Diploma who is currently going to a 2 yr. Technical College.

4%
 (1) 
High School Grad (GED)
12%
 (3) 
High School Grad (Diploma)
8%
 (2) 
High School Grad Currently going to College (2 yr.)
4%
 (1) 
High School Grad Currently going to College (4 yr. or 4 yrs. +)
20%
 (5) 
College Grad (2 yr.)
8%
 (2) 
College Grad (4 yr.)
29%
 (7) 
College Grad (4 yrs +)
12%
 (3) 
Other (Please Leave a Comment Below)
24 Members voted
Tags: school, college, high school, grades, Grade
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
362249_tn?1388466108
Srry i couldnt vote I wasnt sure which one to put! you didnt include technical schools or business schools! i graduated HS and then later i graduated business school with a degree in medical transcription These programs are all different but i went for 15 months!
Blank
173939_tn?1333221450
Don`t feel bad - you gave a lot of options and it would be impossible to list all types of education. I am in the 4 yr + range, it`s a university degree in case that matters but then there are additional years of trade school and also two wasted years of law school. So in theory I should have noted 8 years of education....
Blank
362249_tn?1388466108
Thats a good point trial..! I went ahead and put other for my vote!
Blank
4 year degree, plus 3 years of law school
Blank
428506_tn?1296560999
Counting my current postdoc appointment (though it is not at an academic institution) puts me at a nice 13 years of college experience.  And I STILL don't know what I want to do "when I grow up!"

(I voted college grad 4 years +)
Blank
363281_tn?1353103243
I have a high school diploma, and now, starting in June, I will be attending a two year community college to become a Medical Assistant, I am excited about it.
Blank
768044_tn?1294227036
College grad, associate degree. College business diploma prior to that. Got my highschool by using college credits to transfer down, hehehe... so, I graduated from highschool and college with my associate degree at the same time!!
Blank
3 years of law school
Blank
3 years of law school
Blank
637356_tn?1301928422
High School Diploma and Associates Degree. I will be registering soon to work towards my Bachelors. Decided to take some time off of school and work for a while.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...