MedHelp Social Community
I just want to ask Steve Wilkos where he gets those idiotic guests of h...

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

I just want to ask Steve Wilkos where he gets those idiotic guests of his?

Steve Wilkos: I know your a good guy. I've been watching you since you were on the Jerry Springer how. I was happy to find you had your own show. I could tell right away that your show is a better quality of a show. At least you don't make fun of the freaks that show up on your show. But I did want to say that I would love to be on your show the next time you get one of those dim witted little girls on who wants to be a mommy when she's still a kid. I say this because I had my chidlren at 17, 19, 21 and 24. They are all grown up now and I'm proud of each of them. We did lose my oldest last year in a river accident. She chose to go down the river without a lifejacket. This was the child that I was forced to give up for adoption when I was 17. I was able to meet her when I was diagnosed with brain cancer in 1998. I do have quite a story to tell.
I have no knowledge of this Steve Wilkos so I googled him ...not certain I want to either especially is in the Jerry Springer mould..I am sorry you have lost a child ...you could write your interesting story out on your journal for all to read ...good luck