I just want to ask Steve Wilkos where he gets those idiotic guests of his?
Steve Wilkos: I know your a good guy. I've been watching you since you were on the Jerry Springer how. I was happy to find you had your own show. I could tell right away that your show is a better quality of a show. At least you don't make fun of the freaks that show up on your show. But I did want to say that I would love to be on your show the next time you get one of those dim witted little girls on who wants to be a mommy when she's still a kid. I say this because I had my chidlren at 17, 19, 21 and 24. They are all grown up now and I'm proud of each of them. We did lose my oldest last year in a river accident. She chose to go down the river without a lifejacket. This was the child that I was forced to give up for adoption when I was 17. I was able to meet her when I was diagnosed with brain cancer in 1998. I do have quite a story to tell.
I have no knowledge of this Steve Wilkos so I googled him ...not certain I want to either especially is in the Jerry Springer mould..I am sorry you have lost a child ...you could write your interesting story out on your journal for all to read ...good luck