"MEETING FRIENDS"
have any of you ever met..in person... anyone from the forums?

after becoming "forum friends"...i finally met someone that i had been talking to for months and months.  we hit it off quickly and made plans to meet.  she came down to the beach and stayed for 7 weeks this summer... in a condo that she rented.  it was awesome...we had a blast...and we still talk outside the forum every day.

anyone else met a forum friend???
I think it is awesome that you can make great friends on here. I have never met anyone from the forums but I just joined med help about a month ago. I do know I have made some really good friends already.
~Susie
I have, when I joing the maternal child forum I became friends with Luv Babies. Found out she only lives about 2 hours North of me. We have met up a few times and it is nice as our children are only 3 months apart.
not yet
I've talked to people on the phone.
I havent met anyone in person...living in Alaska i would say im not really close to anyone.
Come on out then I have a big house and a few rooms to fill, you want a vacation next summer ,if you dont mind heat big time, Hot air ballooning and wine country in Temecula,CA , Newport Beach and Huntington Beach (Surf City) hour and half away.Give me a nudge you ever around, anyone .
Nope and not keen on the idea...
Yes, few out to meet someone....and did it again, with the same person about a month later.  
Swampy's met a few, but its cheating as he knew them in a past life.
Never met with anyone but it would not be a bad idea I really dont think anyone lives near me other than Brown Eyed Gurl and I think she has her hands full!
Just last month, 9 of us on the ovarian cancer forum spent a weekend together in Springfield, IL. It was one of the most amazing times I have ever had. We spent the weekend really getting to know one another and the bond we had developed in the forum was made even stronger. This was the first time I had ever met anyone in person that I had met on the internet.
  We were not all from the same area. 4 of us were from IL, 1 from IN, 1 from KY, 1 from TN, 1 from NJ, and 1 from Mich.
  If any of you ever get the chance to meet someone like that, I would highly reccommend it.
     Chris
I haven't met anyone yet but will soon.  I've had friends of mine in the real world join when they had problems and I hope to meet many of the ladies that Crecco did if they get together again next year.  There are a few ladies I've become friends with who live just 2 or so hours away and plan on getting together soon.  I am waiting to hear on a new job that will entail more travelling and hope to use that to meet other friends throughout North America.