MedHelp Social Community
Mothers' Day

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Mothers' Day

What do you guys have planned?
For many years, I took mother's day as a day of rest for myself . . . which didn't mean rest at all.  I did what I loved and planted my veg. garden each year while my hubby took care of the kids.  They'd leave for the day and I'd have the house to myself.  Then they'd make me dinner and treat me very nicely.

This year, ugh.  We have  a soccer game for one boy and a flag football game for the other and these two events overlap.  We need one of us at each event. . . so, I'll be at my kiddos sporting events.  But, I'll still be queen for a day!

My mama has passed on and so has my mother in law----  so the day really is ALL about ME!