New Year's resolution
I was wondering if anyone has given any thought to their New Year's Resolution yet? Mine is not to diet, but I want to cut back on my sugar intake. What's everyone else thinking?
I will continue with my "diet".....4 more pounds until I reach my goal weight. My New year's resolution is to maintain my weight and to get a job!
Same here, I have eliminated sugar and radically reduced any other carbohydrates. It feels good. Also, I am gradually eliminating unnecessary expenses. What remains to eliminate in the new year is my boss. All for the sake of having more time for my son, short term and long term.
I am going to try to do another 6 weeks with Ranae's Wt. Challenge over on WL&D.  The good news is I have not gained, but I have gone back to the sugar/carb thing you describe and such a shame cause it took me 2 weeks to detox and then I was bad and didn't do my part. :(

C~
Mines the same as the last few years so this year I vow not to quit cussing but to cut down and not to cuss infront of my kids,
I'm probably the only smoker in the group. I quit for seven years but started again a few years ago...stupidity. I am smoking less than a half pack a day but it is still smoking. I want to quit. I hope I want to quit bad enough to make it. I know all the "help" that is available, been there, done that.
I think that will be my New Years Resolution. I also gained 12 poinds since I have been unable to work and I would like to loose that weight. I'm so bad!!  
the nicotine patches work great,,helped me and some of my friends  get the strong ones.
maybe this is selfish.. but this year is going to be the year of making sure that i am going to make myself happy and do things for myself.." the year of brian"
not selfish Brian...deserved and wise.