MedHelp Social Community
Paris Hilton made another boo-boo

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Paris Hilton made another boo-boo

Paris Hilton was apparently in a smoke filled car and when stopped, the police found Cocaine in her purse.  Maybe this time she won't get off quite as easily as when she was caught with pot at the World Cup.

And maybe....just maybe....she'll have to do more than a week in jail?  Please???  

Oh, and while I'm at it, put her on Celebrity Rehab next year.  I heart that show.
And the smoke in the car was pot, in case you haven't guessed.  

I'd say they should throw her in jail for being stupid.  

1) If you have to do cocaine and pot, do them at home in your mansion.
and
2) If you have cocaine in your purse, how about not smoking up so much in the car that it rolls out the window when the cops pull you over?
Yep, pretty stupid.  Hope she actually gets punished this time.
what a dizzy spoiled rotten rich *****. claimed it was face powder. the rich think they can get away with anything(some do).
Hey peek welcome back.  Well seeing that Lindsey Lohan got out after what a few days and then didn't even do all of her days in rehab, I find it bleak that Paris will spend too many days in there.
She also says "it wasn't my purse".  Right.  
Maybe i could invite Paris to the Substance Abuse forum!!  Gee never heard that excuse she gave ever!!  It is rather sad to be honest as she and Lindsey Lohan will never get the help they really need due to their social status........sara
I dont mind that  they have money,I am sure their family worked hard for it,  I do mind that a lot of young folk model themselves on celebrity ,again I dont know why but they do,  they do with sports stars ..so its a great pity that at least in public they cannot get their lives togetherand be a great role model for young women ...