Ped Dental Health Chat today - Are you going to be there?
Live Pediatric Dental Health Chat Today with Top 3 Dentists!

3:00 - 4:00PM EST

http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/12

Register now --- it sound terrific !

----------------------------------------

As a parent, you're probably aware of the importance of good oral hygiene, but how does this extend to your child? What should you use to clean your baby's teeth? When should your child have his/her first dental check-up? Are baby teeth important? What should you do if your child has a toothache? Get answers to these questions and more when you join this hour-long chat with a Pediatric Dentist from Top 3 Dentists, an invitation-only group of the top dentists in the U.S. Pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry and only treat children. With two to three years of specialty training, pediatric dentists are specifically trained to provide oral care to infants, children and adolescents and they are specially qualified to answer these types of questions.

2
1. Yes I'll be there

0
2. No I cannot attend

1
3. Don't have kids - not of interest

1
4. Other
When I was little, the best part of going to the dentist was at the end where I got to pick out a toy. The rest of it I didn't enjoy so much. I'll be sure to check out the chat.