MedHelp Social Community
Soon be Easter

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Soon be Easter

Was wondering if you guys still do Easter baskets for your children and have an Easter dinner to celebrate,how about those Easter egg hunts .?
Oh we do for sure.  The coloring of the eggs is a much awaited ritual at our house.  I have pictures from every year we do it and it is hilarious.  We've had a lot of 'interesting' eggs and many that have fallen and cracked.  But the Easter bunny still hides them along with plastic eggs outside.  The egg hunt is a favorite at our house.  And we go to a few egg hunt parties.  And our church has one the day of Easter after the church service.  

I do Easter baskets with goodies too.  We talk alot about the true meaning of Easter but do all the fun stuff with it.  

Ha, it's one of my favorite things about having kids--------  doing all the 'holiday fun' stuff.  
Children do love these holidays we always went to Church aswell usually on Easter Sunday and Good Friday  favorite for a child  was getting a very large Easter egg and stuffing ourselves on Chocolate..we also painted hard boiled eggies .
I have a picture of myself when I was about 5 sitting on the floor in my Easter dress in front of my Easter basket with chocolate all over my face -----  not much has changed for me.  :>)
Good Friday tomorrow for us Christians ...Passover for our Jewish friends .I wish us all a pleasant peaceful weekend
Happy Easter to all.