MedHelp Social Community
The person below me game

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Viewing 801-868 comments:
Yep.  I've blown it several times.  But tomorrow is a new day and I am NOT giving up!!!  (just say NO to the cookie!)

The person below me is plays tennis.
I wanted to play professional tennis for so long and have been told I have an epic serve. But, me, as the Aussie I am love cricket now. Gosh, I have got to say, Lleyton Hewitt...

The person below me has heard of my favorite band, Boyce Avenue.
Boyce Avenue..... hmmmm, I am racking my brain and I can't seem to think of who they are.  Sorry hamedKhatiz :(

The person below me LOVES Hockey.... just as I do!!
I'm a hockey fan!  I like watching ice hockey for sure.  We just got street hocky sticks for my boys to play around the neighborhood.  Fun.

The person below me is thinking about getting a new pet.
A rabbit. Ive always liked them but with work and school, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I am still thinking though.

The person below me has a steamy past :)
Hm.  Well, that is relative.  Compared to my life now . . . my past is down right outragous!!!  (but could be boring compared to others . . .)

The person below me has a celebrity crush.
Singer Kina Grannis. Beautiful, beautiful young woman, energy and looks. And nothing short of an amazing voice. Mesmorising voice. No further comment LOL:

The person below me had the maddest dream last night.
Ah man, it was confusing. You did pretty well. Somehow I got involved in.. a group activity. There was no.. discrimination. I don't know what to think of it, haha, it was rather vivid.

The person below me dreams of living far away.
I have always wanted to live on one of those uninhabited or barely populated islands. Don't know why. I guess it is just the feeling that you get when it is simple silence. Freaky.

The person below me works will with children.
I'm a stay at home mom, so I guess that counts.

The person below me would rather be hot than cold.
I am an Aussie: You know my anwser LOL. I love the Summer. Last Summer Break, I visited the same beach three times. North Beach on the South Coast of NSW. About an hour off Sydney. Epic. It's still extremely warm even though we are through nearly a month of Autumn already. Sports have changed, weather hasn't :D.

The person below me prefers acoustic music to electric.
The person below me prefers no music in the background while studying or doing quiet work ...
music totally helps me study, dude. i know mates that have speakers spread out across the room while preparing for a mathematics examination. what works for you i guess.

the person below me is someone's hero.
I'm my kitten's hero - she thinks the sun rises and sets with me - she believes I created Tuna...

The person below me loves being on the water.
ha ha, thinks you created tuna!  That's funny.

I love to be on the water.  So peaceful----  the sound, smell and breezes on the water are terrific.  We have to drive a long distance for 'real' water----  but worth the trip.  Love to swim too.

The person below me is a light sleeper.
I have the wierdest sleeping pattern on Earth. I go to sleep at 8:30 I wake up naturally at 3am and then go back to sleep and then wake up again at about 7:15am, so technically, I only get seven hours, which isn't a lot. Heaps compared to what some people get though.

the person below is a perfectionist.

Ha!  I'm way too busy to be a perfectionist!  Give me a 28 or 30 hour day, then...nah, not even then...

The person below me loves to tell jokes.

Oh no.  I am the world's WORST joke teller.  I like to be funny and turn lots of things into jokes but the whole set up with a punch line thing, I stink at.  I get nervous and blow it.  (except for knock knock jokes.  I'm good at those.)

The person below me likes red wine over white.  
OOHHHH  and if you aren't a wine drinker, we'll change it to chocolate milk over white milk.  
I don't know if you should count White Milk with Milo as chocolate. Nah, we have only ever had the chocolate milk when we were kids. Now it is either white or white with Milo, but I like it like that :D

The person below me needs to take a break.

YES! 'm taking a break to sleep in the sun with my kittens...

The person below me is an amateur photographer.
Nope, I really am no photographer :)

The person below me is ready for a change but scared to take the plunge
Absolutely. I need to stop trying to be the hero. I need to stop wanting to help everyone when sometimes I cannot help. Thing is, I am not scared necessarily, it's just I do not know where to start.

My friend addressed it with me today. I really care about her and she asked nicely and heartfully so.....

:)

Oh, I nearrly forgot LOL! The person below me changes their mind every five seconds.
Nope.  I'm pretty predictable.  I try to be flexible and can be persueded but am not one to change my mind without reason.  

The person below me owns a telescope.
I wish I did, I would love to see the stars close up, they are so beautiful from afar.

The person below me loves to talk

I like to talk when I have something to say, not  just to hear my own voice.
Given the choice, I prefer quiet.  

The person below me enjoys scary movies.
Yes, I enjoy them. . .  mainly though so I can watch my husband freak out completely.  He's hilarious and falls apart quite easily.  We watched that really old "Exorcist" a while back and he disappeared.  I found him---  no joke---  with a bible in his office hiding out.  Yeesh.  After the Blair Witch project (which might have been the last scary movie we actually went to. . .   he screams to much in the theatre), I'd put little stacks of twigs outside our back door for fun.  He'd come running to me every time.  The guy is like a genius with many things but loses all ability to think if something spooky is involved.  Oh, if I had time, I'd tell you about when we visited a the London Tower----  when the lights came back on and he was clamped onto some stranger . . . a kindly gentleman that had an equal look of horror as my husband when the lights went back on (mostly because my husband was clinging to him).  Anyhoo. . .   see what I mean?  Wouldn't you try to slip in scary movies for the entertainment value????

The person below me is a practical joker.
I think I used to be that way more than I am now.  I have done things like snuck up behind people and pushed down on them as hard as I can.  I really do that so much anymore.

The person below me loves to sit around and be lazy...
Hm. is being on med help considered sitting around and being lazy??  LOL  I definately have my lazy moments.  And I do enjoy them.

The person below me enjoys a good steak for dinner!

Nope, I'm a Surf sans the Turf kinda girl....

The person below me is considering the purchase of a Harley...
No, I'm more in the mini van mode of life right now (hate to admit that as I realize this is NOT cool . . . but those side doors and extra space sure is handy!!)

the person below me has a birth mark.

No birth marks, no tattoos, just a surgical scar that turns bright pink when I'm sunbathing....

Ther person below me is ready to change their hair style...
Oh no.  Sadly I have about one do with a back up on rainy days that works fo me.  My boys were blessed with gorgous hair but they got that from their dad.  :>(  

The person below me has seen a good movie they can recommend lately.

Sorry don't have desire to even watch TV anymore.  0:(

The person below me not only lost her/his teeth while on vac. (Found in  trash). If that wasn't a disaster.. I left the bottom to my swimsuit at home. still went to the beach.  Again, has anyone done the above.

No, never lost my teeth.  I did go on a weekend getaway with several other couples on a couple of house boats and forgot my bathing suit.  My dear friend tried to loan me her bathing suit.  She's an A cup and I'm . . . not.  I didn't wear her suit for long as I'm not a 'let it all hang out' kind of girl!

Anyhoo, the person below me is a fan of soccer.

I'm a HUGE soccer fan!  Played varsity all through high school.  Did you know that a pro soccer player runs an average of 26 + miles per GAME?

The refs average about 12 miles.  

The person below me loves puzzles of ANY kind..
I do love puzzles but some of them are too damn hard so I do something else, its not that I don't like a challenge its just that I don't like a headache LOL

The person below me has something exciting planned for the weekend :)
I have kid stuff right and left, two baseball games, a soccer game, a flag football game, pictures for baseball for both boys, and two birthday parties for friends.  HELP.  LOL  Spring is a busy season for us but I just smile and buckle up for the ride.  

The person below me likes to swim in a pool over swimming in the ocean.
Well considering that I cannot swim, being in a pool kicks being in the ocean's *** with ease! LOL

The person below me is obsessed with shopping.

I'm not obsessed with shopping - I shop with a purpose in mind - and I don't go to the mall, too many mallrats - I prefer boutiques or shops that sell one of a kind items.  Walmart - GAH!

The person below me is ready for a career change.  
HECK YES! I think God did not have Administrative Assistant when he made me, its not my thing. I hate being constantly nagged and called and paged..yea paged like a Dr paged instead I am not paid half as much...or quarter. (Sorry).

The person below me needs a break from their crazy life.
I am raising my arms in the air and flapping them around to say YES!  Me! Me!  I want a break.  Everything is relative in life, right?  I get that my issues are't huge . . .  but they are mine to deal with so I'll whine about them if I want to.  I have less than a week to get my house perfect inside and out for a family event.  It's not going well.  AND, I have about 27 thousand commitments at my kids school.  And they are doubled up with sports this week  AND, my husband is going out of town.  blah blah blah
(looking forward to next week.)

The person below me loves it when someone brings them flowers.

I prefer boots or handbags;  jewelry will do in a pinch ☺.  Off topic, I know.

In the flora category, I would rather have flowering plants or a mini herb garden.

The person below me has allergies.
Don't have allergies but I have really bad sinus  

The person below me likes to eat caviar
Nope.  I know I'm supposed to as a refined woman and all . . . but too fishy for me.  

The person below me prefers a salad over a steak.  
only if the salad has ranch dressing!  

the person below me likes sushi!

I love sushi as long as it's the real thing  -  no pseudo sushi please.

The person below me isn't feeling well - AGAIN - oh wait, thats me.

The person below me has a fabulous Cinco de Mayo planned...
or just a great Saturday night..
Yes! My cousin celebrating his 3rd birthday. So we are getting a bounce about and all the other good stuff that's going to give me a real headache but all be worth it!

The person below me loves planning birthday parties :-)

I DO love planning parties!  Especially the menu and the decorations - I like having them outdoors at night with lots of twinkle lights or hanging lanterns...lighting really makes everything more beautiful - great food and wine makes the night that much better....

The person below me loves to travel...
Well, now I want to travel to YOUR house sandstone for a party!  

but yes, I like to travel.  I hate packing and worrying about my dog and house while gone . . . but love to go once I get going.

The person below me is afraid of spiders.

BWAH - YES!  Especially the ones that are too big to kill.  I'm not exactly fond of scorpions either.  

The person below me still likes to eat kid's cereal...
Cocoa puffs and trix! I am obsessed. I even buy the little packs and buy a box of milk and hey...dinner for me!

The person below me had good high school days!

Oh Yeah!!!!!!
   Those were the days!!!!!

OOPS !!!!!!   I forgot....

The person below me loves the beach minus the HEAT.
mommy52, welcome!!  Glad to have you here!

Yes, yes and yes.  Love the beach, don't like too much heat though.  BUT, if you have heat, the beach is the best place to be (besides by the pool).

The person below me has seen the Avengers. (the movie)
Nope. Its not my kettle of fish.

The person below me had a long day today
wow this is STILL going???.... LOL

i had a long day of relaxing and studying.....lol

the person below me wishes tomorrow wasnt monday!
Hm.  I love the weekends . . .  but am enjoying summer at home with my kiddos.  So, Monday is okay with me actually.  The only thing I don't like is that it represents another week is starting because one has already passed and it is going to fast.  

(and nice to see you turkee!!)

the person below me has now or has once had a hamster for a pet.
HIIIII specialmom how are you!!!....

yea that damn hamster bit me and i still have the scar!..... and then he got lost in my house for about 2 years (NO JOKE), must have lived off the dog food, and one morning i found it swimming in a bucket of mop water....who knew hamsters could swim?!?!.....

the person below me is so thankful for the things they have.....
Ha turkee, that is the funniest hamster story I've ever heard!!  That is one self sufficient hamster you had! Did he have trouble readjusting to the wheel after two years on the run??  

I am very very thankful for the things I have and do my best not to take them for granted.  

The person below me can swim all four major swim strokes, freestyle, breast stroke, back stroke and butterfly???  (I'm getting excited about the olympics!)

Of COURSE I can swim all of those different strokes!  It's not MY fault that no one ELSE can tell that I'm doing them... :)

I do love to swim though...

The person below me used to (and sometimes still does) dream of being in show biz...
hahah no but yes used to .....
Ok..I guess I'll answer the same question.
I'm more of a behind the scenes sorta girl...no show biz for me.

The person below me has lots of girlfriends.
I have a fair amount.  But people that I'm REALLY close to, it is just a handful.  

The person below me relaxes by watching tv.  
I love to relax while watching tv

The person below me likes reality tv
Ha.  Yes, I do.  I don't often admit it, but I do.

The person below me is at a crossroads in their life.  They have a big decision on their plate.
Once in a vision
I came on some woods
And stood at a fork in the road
My choices were clear
Yet I froze with the fear
Of not knowing which way to go
One road was simple
Acceptance of life
The other road offered sweet peace
When I made my decision
My vision became my release.

Dan Fogelberg: The Netherlands - Approx 2007

********

I made my choice what's yours?

C~
if i understood it correctly.... life ...I have not been in that position but I guess many have, I hope they made the right one for them...
Viewing 801-868 comments: