MedHelp Social Community
The person below me game
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank
1229 Comments Post a Comment
Viewing 201-400 comments:
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Hahaha Nope used to...... rather a Luxury Hotel,,but even that doesnt happen much ,the person below me thinks Speaker Pelosi is a Dish............
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
wow we made it to another page of post!!!... let see if we can do it again!!...

bless you!!...was that a sneeze margy??...Speaker Pelosi??....lol

the preson below me still doesnt know what Speaker Pelosi is....lol
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Ha ha Turkee.  I do  know what she is  . . . I'll leave it at that.  She does ALWAYS have really good hair though.  I always wonder about these politicians that never have a hair out of place . . .

The person below me is a neat freak.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
I thought Speaker Pelosi was an American dish lol.......
Haha, nope im not a neat freak!! I like having a clean room and all that but I would not freak out if something was outa place!!!!!

The person below me knows what spuds are. . . . . .
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Spuds . . .  potatoes?  

The person below me is a big ham that perks up the moment they see a camera pointed in their direction.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah sounds like my DH if I understood you correctly ....the person below me felt that earthquake in Oklahoma last night
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Nope, not from here!!!!! Did ye??

The person below me wants to do a bungee jump!!!!!!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah No but my son has done them ....the person below me is getting divorced
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Not unless my husband hasn't told me something . . . yikes!  But I don't think so. Not today anyway . . .

The person below me knows what to feed a pet Leprechan.  (if so, please tell me as we are trying to catch one this St. Patty's day . . .)
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
What is a pet leprechaun?????? I dont think there is actually such thing as leprechauns... LMAO!!!!!!! They are an Irish thing made up by the media ........ I have been told by someone that I sound like a leprechaun though :-)

Guinness is always a good thing to feed anything Irish though...

The person below me has a birthday coming up!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no birthday I laughed about the Leprochaun I believe in them LOL and I know specialmom does , the person below me ...loves Nature and Gardening
Blank
770551_tn?1305582501
Love nature but I have no green thumb.  When plant come into my house they wail in despair.

The person below me knows what I should make for dinner. Please?
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
wellits morning here but I would think for Dinner tonight spaghetti afd meat balls ...or  Fish and chips LOL
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ooohhh sorry I hit the Post too quickly, the person below me has to visit the Dentist soon .
Blank
1105540_tn?1279190717
Nope but the boyfriend has got his wisdom teeth coming through...oh the pain!! (for me,his whinging is unbearable!)

The person below me wouldn't know who the patron saint of cornwall (uk) is... its their day today!!
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Ha, Nope, Im from Ireland, so I think I sould have some idea who it was ... The place where I worked for work placement took a Transnational trip there! They loved it!!!!!

The person below me is so proud of their culture!!!! (I am)
Blank
1105540_tn?1279190717
damn right!!
Its st Piran!

the person below me is going to be drunk at some point this weekend!
Blank
I am going to back up to your question On March 03. Well,  Mar. 3  Was MY birthday. No one at home or friends  remembered. Okay....I"ll get off my pity pot.

As to the question as me gettting  drunk at some point this weekend. I am so glad to see "NO". I went through pur hell, but now I can say I have 26+ years. Please do not think I am bragging.. I know I am only 1 drink away from getting drunk. I am just like the person that only has 1 day. 1 drink, and I know what will happen.

The person below me is going to make a cross country...East Coast to the West Coast, driving????
Blank
OOPS. I meant to say cross county trip
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Not today but I did do it a few years ago Florida to LA    we also went that way...the person below me is going to watchFox at 5pm eastern 2pm pacific time for a programme important to children and schools ..
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Missed it. I was actually at a park until 6 pm because we had our first sunny day in a long while and my kiddos were so excited to be out playing!!!  Boy is fresh air good for the soul!!!!  

The person below me is tired of fish on Fridays.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
I hate fish,so that would be a ya lol!!!!!

We are also having a gorgeous day here!!Going to take a stroll on the beach with my dog now! May aswlel take advantage of it while it lasts.. Come Paddys day I garuntee it wil comw down in buckets!!

The person below me loves a good cuddle!
Blank
1105540_tn?1279190717
Dont we all?? Its the best medicine!!

The person below me is planning a trip away somewhere...
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Yup, Alaska for 3 months, Chicago for a week and somewhere esle too but havent decided on that place yet! Any suggestions, Il be in America for 3 months, end of August Il be able to travel around for a while???

The person below me is going shopping and spending all their money today!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
NO!  NOT ME.  NOT GONNA DO IT.  I HAVE CONTROL.  I WILL NOT  OVER SPEND.  (but I really want to!!!!!!)  I am sticking to our tight budget we set up in January.  I'm in my 3rd month of NOT spending.  Boy is this dull! (Jen, have fun for the both of us, alright?)

The person below me loves to think about their Summer garden while planning it in the Spring.

Blank
1105540_tn?1279190717
not neccessarily about the garden as such, but BBQ's in it, thinking about doing some Strawberry pots....mmmm....strawberries.....

the person below me is planning something big for this weekend!!
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
My plan for the weekend, well Im offically finished my college life tomorrow, friday. Thesis is done, all I have is a presentation left! So the plan was to head out on the town, but I now have a sinus infection and feel like crap. Plus Im off alcohol for lent so not to puhsed about going out.. So... Im still undecided!!!!!!!

The person below me feels proud of themselves today!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Yes me I am proud of me , I ran around like a nut case, so much escrow paperwork you know what thats like ...Notary ...addendums coming out of my ears , DH hollerin as usual...Do you guys have a yeller for a Dh ?
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
there you go the person below me has a bad tempered  DH
Blank
770551_tn?1305582501
Here Here! Of course it doesn't help that DH has a sarcastic wife. LOL
The person below me spent the whole day cleaning & is ready for dinner & bed!
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Nope, spent the whole evening in casualty (emergency room as ye call it), gaelic football injury, sprained knee and did some kind of damage to my knee cap, its turning some way it shouldn't lol!!! So looks like Im outa any cleaning action for a while, (darn it lol)

The person below me is looking forward to Paddys day this Wednesday!!!
Blank
1105540_tn?1279190717
Any excuse for a pint of the black stuff!! for medicinal purposes only you understand!! lol

the person below me is trying to remember what they had to do today...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
No,  I remember.  I just didn't do it.  drat!  I guess there is always tomorrow?!! and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow . . .

The person below me craves spicy food!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
oh ho thats me well I dont know about crave but I was brought up liking ,spicy food and now I like chilli ..the person below me has green fingers ...
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
nope no greens fingers here unless its one of those amsterdam ciggeretts!....lol

the person below me cant get used to this time change!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
That would be me and my kids.  I think my 6 year old laid in bed wide awake for two straight hours last night and then slept in on the other side.  This is NOT a good thing.  Today's goal---------  tired them out so that they HAVE to pass out on time.  

The person below has their favorite college team playing this week in the tournament. Can you say March Madness???!!!!!  
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Are we really through with this?  No, say it isn't so.  I'll try again-------

Why yes------  one of my favorite teams has advanced in the tournament---------  a huge underdog so it is extra exciting.  

The person below me has spring bulbs flowering in their garden.  
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I dont have any flowers in my garden!!!!!! my lil brother would pick them all LOL...

The person below me is looking forward to seeing the daffodils this spring!!!! they are so pretty!!
Blank
YES!!!

Daffodils remind me of the American Cancer Society which I am Co-Captaining a team this year here locally for Relay for Life. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer over 4years ago now, so I am passionate about awareness and survival! **The official sponsor of Birthdays!

The person below me has a child with a birthday this month.. just like my son who will be 3 on Saturday!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Not this month, but next!  My baby is turning--------------5.  Oh, that kills me.  where has the time gone?
(happy birthday to your little guy)

The person below me has a good carpet cleaning technique that gets out regurgitated chocolate milk.  (don't ask)
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
I have a good carpet cleaning tech for spilt milk..not puked milk...wipe up as much as possible with towel/ sprinkle generously with baking soda..let sit over night vaccume...works for me.

the person below me eats dessert for breakfast
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
(thanks for the carpet cleaning tip!  I will try for the next "episode".)

Dessert for breakfast???  Why not?  Sure.  I've done it.  And for lunch.  And for dinner.  And really any time I can get my little hands on it.  Luckily I try not to keep much around.  I did read hat chocolate might be saving my life today in the paper.  That was encouraging.

The person below me has a recipe that all of their family and friends know them for.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Hmm, does a recipe for disaster count?? LMAO!!

No, Im not a great cook (I always injure myself) the only things I cook are curry's.... Easy peasy!!

The person below me is excite about something!!!
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
Im excited about getting cna license back

person below me has 6 children
Blank
I dont have 6 kids. I have given birth to 1 child and have 2 step children living with me. We are working on #4 (approaching 9months trying with no luck). So gotta get #4 before I can have 5 & 6. I wouldnt mind having a lot of kids, since I am happily married and love all my children, but my PCOS says other wise.

The person below me has a great trick for how to potty train 2 stubborn toddlers.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
That has stumped everyone ..lol if they are too young it doesnt work too well they will digress, the best way is once they get to 2-3 yearsold , take off the pullups/diapers, show them the potty regularly put on lovely big boy/girl underwear ...clean up quietly any puddles ..persevere and dont get mad .Praise and treats ...The person below me Is going out for Easter Sunday Bruch or Dinner ...Happy Easter everyone
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Nope, had dinner at home!!!! Was lovely!!! Although quite boring now.. haha Irish tv ***** on Sundays!!! :-(

The person below me is sick from eating chocolate easter eggs....
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Tired of eating chocolate easter eggs???  In a word . . . NEVER!!!  I do not think it is possible for me to tire of chocolate in any shape or form.  

The person below me thinks jumping on a trampoline sounds like fun.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Specialmom you'd die if you were me so, im allergic to chocolate. If I eat a full bar I will die of a migraine!!! So I only ate a little on Easter Sunday!! I dont even buy an Easter egg cause it would go to waste :-(....

Ya the trampoline sounds like fun!! Ours will be put up again for the summer :-)

The person below me is bored and its only the start of a long day.
Blank
True very true, and it is sunny and warm out too.

The person below me would rather be out driving a convertable, with the top down.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well a wrangler jeep with the top off...lol     the person below me likes Golf and is longing to watch the Masters and lover -boy ...tiger....
Blank
I am not too much into golf... unless it's on the wii- LOL  My hubby how ever is a big fan of golf and playing it. I have never picked up anything heavier than a putter at mini-golf. LOL

The person below me is excited about an up-coming family trip or vacation!! I am excited for mine tomorrow- my sister is getting married 2 states away and we're raod trip'n!
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Well hope ya enjoy it!!

Yup Im excited as Im spending my summer in Alaska :-) Leaving in 6 weeks.... Being from Ireland, i have always wanted to go to America :-)

The person below me is enjoying this fab weather :-)
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
yes this weather is perrrfect!!...the only freakin problem is that im at work and NOT enjoying it!!!.....i should be on the beach!!!.... but i have sat sun and mon off so i will deff be there then!....

the person below me is stressed out....just found out dad addicted to pain pills....he got kicked out....and now what???
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ha Ha Ha   stressed No way Hose, happy as a sand boy more like ...The person below me  has had a face lift or at least Botox
Blank
nope, nothing cosmetic done. a bit young for it anyways, not that I'd ever get it done. haha.

The person below me is a stay at home mom(or dad)...
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
Nope, Im a stay at home sister for the next few weks, (Does that count lol) ...Although my mom will be the one here doing all the work, shes a stay at home mom, she cares for my lil brother who has Downs Syndrome..

The person below me has some exciting new and is brusting to tell people!!!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Yes I am ..I have had bad allergies this year anyone else find it worse than normal ...the person below me has  very dry skin ...
Blank
  Well, I do have dry skin tonight! I think it is from the bath soap I used. Some homemade stuff picked up at a fair.

The person below me is wondering if it would be a bad idea to go horseback riding this weekend.
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
If I was thinking about horse riding it would definitely be a bad idea for the horse,I weigh 120kg or 264lbs  lol

The person below me is going to go swimming at the beach this weekend.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Well I will if it warms up, well paddling , its been chillly here ...Person below me is going on a diet ...soon
Blank
lol OHHH I need to and it is time to get serious

The person below me is going to visit a friend they have not visited before or in a long.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
I went to visit a friend today that I hadn't seen in a few months, was real nice!!

The person below me love this fab warm weather...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Oh yeah!!!!  This thread has been resurrected!  I always liked it!

I like warm weather.  Sweaty, humid, hot like I'm inside the shoe of someone who just finished a marathon------- no.  

The person below thinks they look good as bathing suit season is upon us!
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
That's me. I already went to the beach and the water was cold, but hey wants there to do on Victoria Day?

The person below me drives really far to get to work...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
not me but the dh does when he goes ....the person below me ...is very tall or very short.....
Blank
no, just average height..

the person below me is in LOVE.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yup me again with my cat, my house and garden ,the person below me is back at work today  
Blank
nope! not today.. only work part time.

the person below me has a beloved pet
Blank
That would be me! Have always loved dogs (small) ones/ Have learned not to get too closely attached, for when I do, something will happens. At present I have a black dog that liiks like he has a beard. He's part chicu. and minature Jack Russell. "Blackie". A browm dog mini golden retriever.."Cocoa". Lastly but not the least..Is my chichuca (sp. ) she is a shiny brown with little black around face. Her name is "Prissy" She's "Blackie's" baby. Gosh she's pregnant again. Know who will be going to vet afterwards if she IS pregnant. Anyone want want aq pup, when they arrive. Do you live near Ga.?

Person below me  is lonesome (Could you tell?). Sometomes only person I have to talk to is people on MedHelp, when they will.
Blank
not really. I actually want some more alone time. I have a big family, so someone is always in your business. lol. I want another puppy! wish I lived near you...

the person below me likes to paint
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
mommy2 come chat to me anytime  I am always around somewhere I work online and bob' too and fro .. the person below me likes to shimmy .......  oh I do like to paint
Blank
lol. not really, well not in public anyways.

the person below me looks younger than they are.
Blank
Well can't say that, but Ive been told I look OLDER than I am. Guess worry will do that to you!!!

The person below me feels worthless and wanted most of the time.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
oh dear thats certainly not me I am worth a lot but yes I am wanted .the person below me is going to have a wonderful exciting vacation  this year ........
Blank
Yup. well it won't be a long vacation, but definitely will be fun and exciting!

the person below me is married.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yes, I'm married.  The old ball and chain for 10 years now.

The person below me prefers the beach to the pool.
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Yes!  Every chance I get!

The person below me is reading "Green Eggs and Ham"
Blank
My son (9) reads and is read to every night. Dr. Seuss comes behind his Bible stories.He wants everything read to him. He likes reading "Wimpy Kid" books to me at night. He keeps me on my toes.

The person below me has their garden planted in flower pots (gr.beans, cabbage,tomatoes and peppers)
Blank
aww, diary of a wimpy kid is a good book. the kid I baby sit loves it!
no, don't have a garden anymore. my puppy destroyed it all, so I'll wait to replant anything.

the person below me loves swimming..
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Oh, that is me me me.  Now . . . years ago I started to spend the big bucks on highlighting the old hair.  Hate to ruin it so I became a "cautious" swimmer.  But . . . this week I threw caution to the wind when swimming with my kids and swam my heart out.  We did hand stands off the bottom, flips, rockets  and swam laps.  Not sure who had more fun-------- the kids or me.  It is suppose to be a great day tomorrow so I am going back for more!  Forget the highlights.  Swimming is more fun than being beautiful!!!  LOL

The person below me likes a nice, thick, juicy steak on the grill.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ha ha will a juicy steak of Tuna do ...thinking of July4th       the person below me has a kind heart ...
Blank
1341673_tn?1276270548
True. I love to do stuff for others and I always use my manners :o)

The person below me loves tacos?
Blank
I have blonde hair, so swimming in chlorine makes my hair that lovely greenish color! Though I've learned ways to get around it, like getting your hair wet before swimming with hose water helps a lot. :)

yumm.. tacos are good. I would like one soon. Though I am a bit spoiled that I get a lot of homemade Mexican food from my boyfriend's parents. hehe.

the person below me has been to the Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean....
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Yep! That's me!!  Hawaii, Acapulco, The Gulf, Florida beaches and North Carolina beaches.  I love me a good beach.

The person below loves to kiss babies! But they're not a politician!!!!
Blank
lol. yea, babies are adorable! ... and a good beach is awesome, too.

the person below me has kids...
Blank
That would definitely be me. I am 54 and as most probably know I had a son that would have been 30 this year, a 24y/o and a 8y/o. Wanted to foster or adopt another for the young one and to help another child. W E L L  !!!!!!!!!  David was looking on the site My Turn Now. There were 5 little girls ages from 8-1y/o. He could tell you everything that was written about them. Convinced his Dad by explaining how we could turn extra rooms into 2 bedrooms an a bath. Then we approached the dept. we were told their case was on hold. Some one was potentially adopting. See, these girls were in 2 0r 3 different foster homes. My heart broke for them. He still wants to look at the site at least 2-3 times a month. David has such a B I G heart. Sorry for the length.

The person below me has had Bell's Palsy.  (2 years ago had in (R) side. Now have in (L) side. Feels somewhat in (R) too. This *****.

Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
oh that was an interesting story mommy52 what a great guy your David is ,going to make someone a super husband ... I thought I had bel;ls palsy once  after being bitten by a tick ...but turns out I didnt .....the person below me  likes drinking cocktails and has a favorite .....
Blank
aw, what a sweet man. that is so cute..

I don't really like drinking, though do occasionally. don't really have a favorite. I'm a simple girl, I can't pick a favorite. haha.

the person below me has a chronic medical condition?

Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Yes I do.  And it stinks!!!  Chronic pain should be outlawed!!

The person below me lives for chocolate
Blank
omg, yes!! LOL. I am a total chocoholic.

the person below me is a dog lover..
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
YES!!  I Admit it freely.  And I am particularly fond of Golden Retrievers!  Cats aren't too bad either.  Personally I think every home needs at least 2!

The person below me loves to cuddle up in a blanket and watch old movies.
Blank
yes, that would be me. lol. and I love it when it's cold outside and I get all cozy with my blanket on the couch. it's a bonus if my boyfriend can come over and watch the movie, too.

the person below me loves to cook...
Blank
That's mee to a "T" , but I hate to clean up after cooking  !!!

The person below me has been in bed ALL day, just got up to check e-mails and then will crawl back.

Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
I was in bed till 1pm, still not recovered from our few social drinks friday night lol.....

The person below talks in their sleep!!!!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah no I dont think so but who knows..the person below me ...is going on a vacation soon ..
Blank
1354167_tn?1277265467
I REALLY wish I was going on vacation soon, but unfortunately I'm not! =(

The person below me has had a falling dream at least once?
Blank
Oh my that's me. I dream I am falling and falling. I can feel the empty feeling in my tummy. BUT I never hit the bottom. Anyone know the meaning? Also with dreams.. I dreamed I was looking at pics of my Aunt that recently passed. They were all of relatives that had passed. They were in their coffins. Meaning?

The peerson below me can never answer anything on MH, without seeming to write a book, Guess it comes from being a nurse, Had to chart EVERYTHING to CYA,
Blank
haha, I try to keep it short and simple.. but sometimes it can be a long response. Some people need to be educated on stuff..

the person below me collects an odd item...
Blank
Me again...I collect and hoard odd itemS. My sons want to take pics to put on that hoarding show on TV. I think I realized how bad it is when I had to clear a path of clothing and newspapers to get to bed and out the back door.

The person below me, remembers those old pink foam curlers and still uses them. Well I looked and looked and finally found some "new" ones. I just finished rolling hair on them
Blank
lol. Oh, I so remember those.. though they are gone now. They were getting pretty gross looking and I definitely don't need them now, as I have curly hair. boo. haha.

the person below me is artistic...
Blank
1357323_tn?1277653648
I am a generally creative person and I did just take a painting class this past school year. So yeah, I guess I am pretty artistic. I LOVE doing arts and crafts!

The person below me loves to eat, but hates what it does to you.
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Oh how I love to eat!  But I have to watch what I eat or my adhesions will have me doubled over!!  So yes, I hate the pain it causes.

The person below me wouldn't dare even check the mail without her makeup and hair done!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Nope.  Children have humbled me.  I just try to make sure I don't still have my pj's on when I go to the mail box!  The beauty of kids . . . they love you no matter what!

The person below me needs a new car.
Blank
don't necessarily need a new car, though I need a lot of stuff done to my car. it's falling apart one me. :( lol. and I'm stuck on a college buget, no money to pay for all the repairs. boo.

the person below me used to have a polly pocket...
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Nope!  I'm an old fogie!!  I did have lots of barbies and a Kissing Kathy!  I gave Polly Pockets to my nieces as gifts.

The person below me is really tired and wants to go to bed!
Blank
nope, well maybe. I love being curled up in bed. lol.

the person below me is religious...
Blank
I do not profess to others that I am a religious person. I let my actions show, then.....if I mess up that may be the thing they say u huh...if that's the way Christians are...I want no part.

The person below me is on vacation and forgot to take enough money out of safety deposit box. In a mess and catching ****. Hope my brother can deposit some for me.
Blank
nope, on vacation, though I'm doing alright. Though like anyone I could use some extra cash. My car still needs to be fixed. lol

the person below me is a movie addict..
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
thats me ...definatly ...the person below me goes crazy at the full mooooon
Blank
lol. nope..

the person below me is stressing about something...
Blank
that's me.....I can always find something to stress about.. Have no one to vent/talk to about it.

The person below me has trouble going to sleep at night. I can usually go about 4am. t 7am, time to get up.
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
That was me, Id be awake worrying, crying or just lying there till all hours.... Anxiety is a killer some times :-(

The person below me is missing someone a lot right noe, (or in my case loads of people)..
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
You got me!  I haven't seen my sister in a whlie although we do talk and text a lot.  I also miss not havng my oldest in the family nest.  But all birds must fly away.  I have a plaque I love.  It says " A ship is safe in the harbor but that's not what it's built for".

The person below me is loves their family more than their own life.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
That would describe how I feel.  Don't get me wrong . . . I realize that they all need me to literally function (LOL)---------  but I'd do or give anything for them.  My husband and kids bring me more joy than anything else ever has in my whole life.  

The person below me has eaten something they planted in their garden this Spring.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I am eating plums off a tree in my garden but I didnt plant it, the person below me .loves cooking ....
Blank
676032_tn?1315677663
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not here in Alaska, Im living with 13 other people and the house is hectic all the time.... :-( No proper meal for me..

The person below me is having a great summer so far!!
Blank
yea. :) for the most part...

the person below me LOVES chocolate...
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Oh my gosh YES!!  Nothing to help the blues than a great big chocolate bar!!

The person below me has 2 pets.
Blank
no, only one.. but she's enough. still a puppy, so she always wants attention.

the person below me has read the twilight saga...
Blank
1013194_tn?1296463081
Oh no, couldn't think of anything worse lol..

The person below me has hung on to all those now gonna make you rich Barbie dolls that we all loved:)   ( i didn't:(
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
No Barbies a couple of antiques teddy bears ....the person below me has ants all over the place that sprays wont deter ...like me ...
Blank
yea, I swear my house is on top of a giant ant hill. lol. I washed me car and they were all over the hose this morning. ughh.

the person below me likes to go surfing...
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Oh, the  only surfing I do now is web or channel surfing.  My dh used to but his back went out. The kids like to but we missed out beach vacation last year.  Went to San Antonio instead.  I love it too!   Hope to make it up this year to the beach.  Well at least we won't need suntan oil.  BP supplying enough of that!

The person below me has champagne taste on a beer budget.
Blank
yup! lol. sadly true..

the person below me has a messy car..
Blank
OMG...No one could have a car messier car than me !!!!! My son attempted to clean Honda..took carpet out..Useless...The folks at dealership can have it dandy looking..I'm just too cheap. Guess I'll take Honda and Toyota and let them clean both.

Person below me has been up all night.  Neck hurting..took pain meds and I couldn't go to sleep. Now gonna get son to take to Macon.  See I never can ask/answer question w/out writing a book. SORRY  :0(
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ha ha well been awake since 3-15am  the person below me is putting a flag out to celebrate Independence day
Blank
yea, have one out already.. :)

the person below me is doing their own fireworks....
Blank
Nope, I didn't do my own fireworks this year. I went to my aunt's and got reunited with a lot of my family. It was an overall nice 4th of July weekend.

The person below me had a good 4th of July, also.
Blank
YES !!! All my boy's were home for dinner. For just a brief moment it was quiet without fussing.  :O(

The person below me has taken a child (this week) to a church camp. This is the first time he has been away from home without us. He actuall told me I needed to go on homr, he would finish making his bed. (He is 9 y/o) .
Blank
yea, I drove my neighbor's daughter to vacation bible school..

the person below me doesn't like talking on the phone....
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
yes, that's me, hate chatting on the phone.

the person below me only has a cell phone....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I only have a land line till I get a new cellphone mines bust ...the person below me is going to watch the world cup Soccer in an hour between Netherlands/Spain ...like me
Blank
716841_tn?1289951786
yea, I watched it. It was good. :)

the person below me had a difficult pregnancy.
Blank
That would be me...1st preg my crohns flew high. Emerg C-Section Due to steroids he weighed 10# 41/2 oz. He was huge. 3rd I was discovered with gestational diabetes. Unable to get under control with 250+ units insulin/day C-Sec. done 6 wks. early. Even then he weighed 9# 7oz (R/T diabetes. I am still alive though. Wish I could say I am a tuffy.     Well................

The person below me is so tired, never seem to get enough truly good sleep. Any suggestions.
Blank
yes, that is me. I don't sleep well for what ever reason, haven't figured out why. I am tired a lot.

the person below me snores...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah will a DH thats snores do . ...... so the person below me is hoping we wil;l go for the guiness book of records with this thread ......
Blank
yea, for sure.. keep it going.

the person below me has been to Hawaii...
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
oh, yeah, that'd be me, been there 3 times to Maui, Oahu and the big island, Hawaii, love, love, love all the islands.

the person below me has never seen an ocean.....
Blank
716841_tn?1289951786
well I live in Oregon by the coast, so I've seen the ocean plenty. lol. And I love it here.

the person below me has been sailing.

Blank
I've never been sailing, even though my dad tries to get me to go a lot... lol

the person below me likes dogs more than cats....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah I should take the sailing one ..been sailing over oceans in the past.gone through storms ..lot of fun'at times 'and hey  I have a cat but I do prefer dogs ...lol she and I are bonded now but I dont like the preditory ways of a cat ...okay the person below me ..is going to run to the stores to buy food because of the upcoming shortage ...
Blank
I think there is enough food... though I will run to the store to get cooking spray, don't want my brownies to stick to the pan. lol.

the person below me gardens...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yep, I'm a gardener.  It is one of my "things".  This year has been quite depressing though because it seems that the animal kingdom has passed along my address as a place for free eats.  Not beating the animals to the bounty!  Rats.  But the flowers look pretty . . . the ones the rabbits haven't devoured.

The person below me has ridden a camel.  
Blank
no, though I think that'd be pretty neat.. should add that to the list of things I want to do.

the person below me owns a pool...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
No I don't own a pool, but I live pretty close to a beach :D

The person below me has been to South America..

Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Nope, but I've been to the caribbean and I do own a pool, lol.

The person below me loves cake.
Blank
yes. cake is yummy, though I like baking them. kind of particular in how I want it to taste. lol

the person below me enjoys talking with the elderly...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
I do, especially if it is the first time.  The stories are always the best the first time you hear them . . . after the 10th . . . not so much.  Much to be learned from those older than ourselves!

The person below me knows exactly how much a new set of tires will cost for a mini van . . .
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
...um... No o.o kinda random. Best guess is you need one and you are hoping to get luck and find someone here who knows, am I right?

The person below me most definately sings in the shower.
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
oh yeah...latest favorites

Person below me smokes and hides it from spouse
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Nope.. I never tried smoking and surprisingly I don't know anyone who does. And if I started smoking everyone would know because I'm a HORRIBLE liar and I would smell like febreeze all day trying to hide it. lol

The person below me has a summer romance...
Blank
no, it's longer than a summer romance. ;)

the person below me needs to fix their car, but doesn't really have the money...
Blank
Yes. My summer romance is my 9y/o son. He is truly a blessing from God.

The person below me had a w/c case. (had mediation today. Man, I feel like a HUGE burden has been lifted. I put my trust in my God)
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
What's a w/c case? O.o?

The person below me will answer my question.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I believe that's workers compensation...

The person below me looks like a tank by working out going to the gym...
Blank
Yes w/c does stand for workers ccompensation. Sorry. Being a nurse we abbreviated anything we could.

Sorry that's not me. I look that a balloon that has been 2/3 deflated. I have lost 136 # and with my age and 3 children behind me, you can;t low the balloon again. Can only be surgically removed. Can't afford. anyone know of a plstic surgeon that charges less than $14K and an additional $5K for arms. Willing to travel if not too far from Ga. Hopefully there's one in Ga.

The person below me has lost over 100# and has kept it off.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
the person above me is a huge success, well done ..the person below me has a heat wave and a fridge that is packing up ...
Blank
well, we did have a heat wave, but it has cooled off. feels nice now. dang california weather is bipolar. lol

the person below me likes to go hiking...
Blank
Nope, not me any more. Used to enjoy. Hiking and sleeping out under the stars and see all the beauty that is unknown to most.

The person below me is dog a** tired from cleaning. Sometimes I think that is the only word in my vocabulary.
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Does anybody ever get that tired from cleaning anymore?  Not me!

However I used to get tired from moving.  Who thinks they have moved more than anybody else and how many times have you moved?  :)
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
Me! I grew up a military brat then married military so we moved a lot! Since it's so many, I will only count the out of state moves for now! Ok, here it goes, as a child I moved 5 times out of state, including overseas. (again, not counting just moving from house to house). As an adult I moved 5 times out of state and overseas. Guessing from house to house (as an adult) I'd say it's been about 9 or 10 times?

Ok, the person below me is either a military brat (grew up with a military family) or married a military spouse or served or is serving in the military!
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
Yep, military brat i am!!!  It was a way of life for us as my dad was in the Army.

The person below me has never been to Minnesota~~~~~
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
That would be me,never been to the US,actually have never left Australia

The person below me rock n roll music
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Whoops-shoud be a loves in there
Blank
1398066_tn?1280769549
Rock n roll music is okay. It's one of my favorite types of music, so I guess it's a little better than okay.

The person below me likes to stop and "smell the roses."
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Yup all the time ...the person below me , loves exercise and works out or walks every day .
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Hahaha. Not even close. I'm as lazy as can be.

The next person has had a weird dream in the past week. I know I've had tons.
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Yup!!  Some really weird ones!

The person below me eats veggies right out of their garden.
Blank
Yep.. Picked red,yellow and grn bell peppers and tomatoes and ate or cooked with. Should have cabbage soon. All these were planted in flower pots.

The person below me is listening to rain on roof. Oh sooo soothing.
Blank
1403134_tn?1280944565
No, sadly. I love rainy days though. The best is when you hear the wind and rain on your roof at night when going to sleep. It's so relaxing.

The person below me loves babies.
Blank
yea, babies are adorable. love them! though don't want children for a few years...

the person below me likes to sleep in...
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Yep. Although sometimes I "sleep in" on purpose to avoid certain moments like getting dragged to work with dad.

The next person... um... loves ice cream?
Blank
yup. ice cream is good.. yum.

the person below me hates drama...
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All it does is complicate life, and when it's on tv, I feel like it's in life and I'm involved o.o

The person below me still watches cartoons at least every once in a while.
Blank
I watch cartoons when I babysit, the girls love watching spongebob and dora the explorer.

the person below me can do a hand stand...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yes at least I could last time I tried, the person below me is very patient
Blank
I'm patient. Can I play? The person below me loves alternative music.
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Yep. That and rock.

The next person dislikes smokers.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't know about dislike, but I prefer to not be around them...

The person below me has a ton of photo albums! :D
Blank
I have a ton of photos, but not albums.

The person below me talks in their sleep.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Haha I don't, but whenever I babysit my boyfriend's brother he talks about all the things he did in the day with me. lol I think it's cute but it gets annoying when you want to sleep. I throw at pillow at him hehe.

The person below me is an awesome baker!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yes, me and betty crocker.  We often use the same recipe (smile).

the person below me loves the color pink.
Blank
I love the color Pink!!!!! I remodeled and redecorated my whole kitchen in a pink rose pattern with fabric from the breast cancer foundation, and I made all the potholders, dish towels and everything in that pink fabric. I only buy pink dish soap and I got pink dish scrubbers from the breast cancer foundation that will last until doomsday. Best scrubbers on the planet.

The person below me likes to get all gussied up every once in a while and get out of the house for a bit.
Blank
That's me. Unfortinately my husband doesn't. Don't have to drinking, just get high on life and living. i did have a blast at my neice's wedding 1/2/10. Little black dress and the works. Spouse did not approve.

The person below me has a 9, soon to b 10 year old and with my age, he keeps me GOING.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hah what age we are ageless here ... the person below me is going yard saling today
Blank
Nope. Not going yard saling. My kids are, though! Even my grown son has decided there are great deals at yard sales. I will just be babysitting while everyone else goes because it's too hot for the grandkids to be stuck in the car like that.

The person below me is quite the seamstress.
Blank
A seamstress of assorted quilts and dresses I am not. A seamstress of tall tales I am.

The person below me has a secret admirer
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Hope to god you are right, lol.

The person below is secretly admirering someone.
Blank
Nah. I'm kinda blah. I really like my mate too much. I am glum because he is on vacation without me. It was necessary, but I do miss him.

The person below me uses a body pillow
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no just my body, het mommy52 you are not alone you have us now ...vent away ..the person below ..has found a good bunch of friends here ....
Blank
yea, met some great people. :)

the person below me has health problems..
Blank
hehehe That's a no brainer!  That's why we were drawn to this site to begin with.
The person below me likes old kung fu movies.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Haha not me but my brothers love martial art movies even if they are older movies.

The person below me can do the splits! Ouchie! :O
Blank
Not since I was in my 30s.
The person below me is going to have great difficulty scrolling down because this thread is sooooooo long. :)
Blank
nah, it's pretty simple.

the person below me is in school...
Blank
1220347_tn?1345432121
Will be tomorrow. I'm really not looking foward to it. I think I might be having a mini freak out.

Next person actully enjoyed school.
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Actually that would be me....I had some really good teachers that made the subjects interesting.

The person below me is very innovative and will start a new page for us ;)
Blank
meh, it'll eventually go to a new page on it's own. we're getting close.

the person below me is pregnant...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hm.  I'd love that . . . but I don't think so.  

The person below me's baby is going off to school for the first time.  (sniff sniff)
Blank
Viewing 201-400 comments:
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank