MedHelp Social Community
The person below me game
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank
1229 Comments Post a Comment
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
Don't have kids, so nope. Just enjoying college. :)

the person below me thinks psychology is interesting...

Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yes I would say interesting is the right word  the person below me is going to watch the Restoring HONOR rally .. for our heroes on  Sat morning at the foot of the Lincoln memorial
Blank
nope, didn't see it... was out of town.

the person below me is stressing out financially...
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Who isn't?   :(

the person below me has lived through a hurricane....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yup me ...and unusually in west coast  Ireland in 1975-6  I forget exact year, the person below me is very honest
Blank
yea, I would say so..

the person below me has a lot to do and no time to do it....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ha ha yes thats always me.... the person below me is a goody two shoes
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Oh no, that's not me!!

The person below me sleeps with an animal in her bed, the furry kind!
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
Ha ha! How did you know!? My Siamese cat Oscar is a blanket hog. He sneaks under the blanket, snuggles in between my legs and snoozes away. It is cold in Australia at the moment, so no wonder he loves my body heat!

Ok, the person below me.........is ready to throw in the towel on their home renovations.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well I get fed up with my renovations taking so long ...lol but not throw in the towel..the person below me is trying to lose a few pounds like me and getting no where .....
Blank
no. I'm good with my weight. I've been blessed with a high metabolism.

the person below me has a lot of prescriptions...
Blank
OMG I take so many, I have to take Phenergab for the nausea yjey cause meaning the large number (When I break them in half there is a total of 23..more if I take the many vitamins I am supposed to take.
All these must be taken 4x/day. But I do what I must do.

Person below me is going fishing tomorrow. We go to a catfish pond. David loves. Last time he caught a 5 pounder.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no nofishing like to see them alive, but I may go sailing on the water, the person below me is from a military family
Blank
I guess you can say that. No one in my immediate family, but both of my grandfathers and my step grandfather were in the military. :) and 2 cousins, too. support our troops. <3

The person below me hates drama...
Blank

That's me to the tee. Just tell it like it is. No additions to it.<3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

The person below me...well let's see ok. The person below me is looking at "Courage the Cowardly Dog" or any other of these "new" cartoons. What happened to Mr. Magoo, Bugs Bunny, Popeye and all those of the likes?????????  Telling my age, huh ????
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
No, actually I'm watching O'Reilly on the Daily show.  Funny.  But I do like Pinky and the Brain!  Courage can be fun sometimes.  But my all time favorite is Mighty Mouse.  I even have a Mighty Mouse watch!

The person below me wants to move to a foreign country for at least a year.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Humm well maybe will see what November brings ....lol person below me is getting on their makeup to go to work
Blank
nope. stopped wearing makeup temporarily.. feels kinda nice without it. though I barely wore a lot of makeup to begin with. lol

the person below me is having friend trouble....
Blank
662085_tn?1331349160
Truish- What are friends?

The person below loves Asian culture
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
depends what you mean by loves, its interesting, I love the American culture mostly ..person below me is off to Church
Blank
Was saddened becUSE i WAS UNABLE TO. i FELL 2 mos. ago and still hurts so badly rhar I can;t berly wlk w/out cringing with pain.

The person below has or will be goimg soon to take old jewlry, solver pieces, et. and have them tell me their value. Then I can decide if I want to sell.
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Silver pieces....that would be me  $300 in silver half dollars is worth something like $3600 in wt. my husband says...so I told him to go for it.  Silver is going at a premium right now so I think it's time to sell :)

The person below me is planning to go to the Summer Olympics in London next summer.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Good grief, I'm so out of it that I didn't realize they were IN London next summer.  I must work on my ribbon dancing routine so I have a shot of making the US team!  Just kidding.  I'd love to go to London though----------- Olympics or not.

The person below me has a knot right below their left shoulder blade.  Ouch!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well I am going to the London Olympics next summer my daughter lives very near the Stadium sorry that was the answer before but I had to tell it....lol no knot head ache cos its raining .the person below me is going to write a book
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
YES!!!  I am going to write a book.  I've started two of them. . .um.  YES.  I WILL finish them!  Actually it is my goal to be a published fiction writer.  See it and it WILL happen, right?  

So the person below me can sew.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
not me but the DH can ....the person below me  had a black belt in shopping even with prices rocketing ...
Blank
heck yes.. I LOVE finding deals. Went grocery shopping and spent only 50 bucks for everything I need. hehe.

the person below me loves to cook...
Blank
479581_tn?1317761088
Nope...my husband says I don't even know where our kitchen is LOL  :) ....

The person below me loves to fish....
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hm.  Love to fish?  No.  Will fish if necessary?  Yes.  Spent my summers on the Great Lakes and have caught more than my share of fish and am pretty handy with a rod . . . but I'd rather do something else at 5 am.  (sleep).  It's definately more of a like vs. a love.  

The person below me has a nasty temper (that they will admit to).
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Ummm, Maybe when I was younger or someone really does something deliberately nasty just to be a jerk.  For the most part I'm fairly calm and keep my dander down.

The person below me has or has a child who gets a pet to "follow them home".
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Trying to fathom that out but I seem to be the pied piper in my new rural area, maybe cos I feed everything that moves LOL  the person below me...is about to drink, A , a cold beer, B, a large glass of cold white wine ..C a Gin and Tonic with lemon....No you cant have all three....lol.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Not me.. I don't drink.

The person below me is a huge shopper.. :D
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Not anymore....used to be a HUGE shopper in the 90's and beyond.  Even got tendinitis from carrying so many bags, but I lost interest finally...Totally stopped spending and the economy went to heck...Sorry :(

The person below me has a menagerie.....;)
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Well, if having 3 frogs, one hamster, one mouse, 3 cats, one large dog. three teenagers and one husband counts then I qualify.

The person below me plans to be very busy this weekend.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hm.  Well, I was trying really hard not to be busy.  Hubby is returning this weekend from a long over seas trip and I thought about just putting him in charge of the kids while I took a break . . . but darn!  The kids have fun things I don't want to miss this weekend!  Soccer games, Halloween party, Zoo fest and tonight . .. I am going with 4 little boys to a giant inflatable place.  Well, okay.  I could pass on the one tonight but Hubby isn't back yet so I must go . . .

The person below me------ there favorite college football team has been winning!
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Well before last weekend we were!  My beloved Alma Mater was beaten by those dastardly South Carolina Gamecocks.  But we'll get right back on top again!  I've cheered for Alabama since high school and will until I die.  ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

The person below me is planning a big Halloween Bash!
Blank
no, not exactly. Just with some friends and family. :)

the person below me is a kid at heart...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yup definatly what better way to be could there possibly be .the person below me has torrential rain today
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Nope, mostly sunny here and all parts around, however things are supposed to change

drastically in the next day or two, hail is in the forcast!

Since we are going to be living in the state of Mississippi for the next few months....the person below me has either lived at some time or does now live in the great southern state of Mississippi. :)
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
No,  I've lived in the South but not Mississippi.   It IS the funnest state to spell though.  So you are moving?  I wish you luck with that and hope you LOVE your new home!

The person below me is watching the World Series!
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Yep, I did watch the World Series.....Poor Texans, but I have to say I'm more of a football fan.

The person below me had a role in his/her high school play!
Blank
no, didn't do theater at my high school..

the person below me loves sports...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't like watching sports, but I enjoy playing some sports.

The person below me has a huge collection of shoes!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
I do!  I do have a thing for shoes.  I had my two boys and my feet grew to one size bigger!  I about died as this meant a lot of shoes I love I could no longer wear!!  So I have been rebuilding the collection.  

The person below me has a Halloween costume party to go to this weekend!
Blank
yea, I did. it was fun. :) I was a cowgirl and boyfriend was a cowboy. yeehaw. lol.

the person below me is born in November...

Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
ME!!  This is my birth month.  I sometimes share my special day with Thanksgiving but not this year.

The person below me has had to get their winter coat out already. BRRR.
Blank
No, I wish. It's still warm in California. I want it to be cold though.. cuddle weather! haha

the person below me is very close with their extended family...
Blank
1123420_tn?1350564758
nope, not much of a family person!! other then my immediate family like my son and sister and mom and DB and niece..

The person below me is having a rough day, and needs a drink!!! ( i know I do)
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
My day just started and so far so good.  Only drink I think I really need at this time is coffee!  (hope your day got better!)

The person below me hasn't started any Christmas and holiday shopping yet.
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
That would be me...usually have to be in the Christmas Spirit, which usually kicks in about 2 weeks before Christmas.  Ho-Ho-Ho

The person below me has already done ALL of their Christmas and Holiday shopping! ;)
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
are you kidding .. well this year is not going to be a good shopping year for retailers with prices rising fast .the person below says like I do,' thank you to all our vets ,and our Military...God bless you  
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yep.  I thank the vets and military.  Had a special Veterans Day ceromony at our church and the kids participated.  

So, the person below me likes Winter better than Summer.
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
Oh NO NO NO NO
Not me!!  I'd be happy with year round summer!

The person below me is worried about how they're going to pay for Christmas.

Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Are'nt we all, well worried may be strong but I expect many are .The person below is is having some treats on Thanksgiving Day  
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Not me,we don't have thanksgiving in Australia.

The person below me is is going to the gym today
Blank
haha. nope. I don't go to the gym. I just run my dog, do sit ups/push ups at home occasionally, and take the stairs a lot.

the person below me has been having a rough week...
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
That would be me.....in the hospital, then I've been having heart problems after a much anticipated ablation procedure plus having family in for Thanksgiving in a state where I know not a soul, except my husband,  but I have faith I'll start feeling better soon.

the person below me is planning a wonderful get-together with family and/or friends, turkey or no turkey ;)
Blank
yes, going to my brother in- laws house.

The person below me just finished a book that they really liked alot.
Blank
no. it was a book I had to read for class and it nearly put me to sleep most of the time. haha.

the person below me is very close with their family....
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
yes I am

the person belowme likes dark turkey better than white
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
ho ho thats me always have done, lots of cranberries though, love the pecan pie ,never had it till I came to the US the person below me is watching Macy's parade with a morning egg nog LOL
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Oooooh...I'm watching, but I'm just having hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls.

The person below me has a loved one spending Thanksgiving in Iraq or Afghanistan, bless their hearts....we love them ALL!
Blank
Yes, I certainly do. I miss my cousin and hope he is safe!

the person below me had a great Thanksgiving....
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Haha yes I had a great one in October thanks. (I'm from Canada :))

The person below me can't wait for the next holiday...
Blank
Oh YES! I definitely want it to be Christmas! And want the semester to be over, so I can be on the long winter break. so excited! haha

the person below me is planning a small winter vacation trip...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no a big summer one ...Olympics .... the person below me loves playing in the snow .
Blank
oh, yes! I was just in the mountains the other day having a snowball fight with my boyfriend. lol.

the person below me lives in a place where it snows....
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Yep, living in Canada your bound to come across snow :( Oh well for the time we have snow I'll enjoy it. Skating, tobogganing/krazy carpeting, snowball fights & snow angels .. fun fun :)

The person below me thinks Canada is awesome!!! lol
Blank
In some ways, yes. I think Canada is gorgeous... though I don't think I could ever live there. I'm a California girl. lol.

the person below me has already started Christmas shopping...
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
You bet I did .. In July during Yankee Candle's 50% off summer sale!

The person below me likes to plan-ahead, too!
Blank
Nah, I'm more of a procrastinator... it's a bad habit. haha.

the person below me is tired of shaving...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well in the summer I hate it but hey got to leave some fur on for warmth LOL   legs I mean  The person below me has a store cupboard and buys some extra food ...just in case . ...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Ya I guess it's called a pantry. I have one because we're vegan and all the different grains and fruits take up tons of space. Also because it's difficult to go to the city when you need something. So we stock up :)

The person below me sleeps with a teddy bear! :)
Blank
if my boyfriend counts... lol. JK. I just sleep on my side holding the blanket close to me.

the person below me knows of a good deodorant that works well and smell good...
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
Yep, I bought 5 of these in USA. Nothing works better! Lady Speed Stick by Mennen Invisible Dry.  I get really sweaty underarms and this stuff works sooooo well. Plus the Powder Fresh scent is just yummy. Reminds me of freshly bathed babies bottoms. Tee hee hee.

The person below me wonders what could have been if they had only stayed at school.
Blank
well I'm still in school.. so not exactly wondering. I should graduate in another year and I can't wait. I want to be out of college and into my career.

the person below me likes dogs over cats....
Blank
1035252_tn?1371343440
generally, yep. Although we just brought home a siamese mix who is an absolute sweetheart while our new minpin/terrier pup is into EVERYTHING....

the person below me is looking forward to Christmas/holiday cookies big time!
Blank
definitely. My neighbor makes amazing cookies, that she gives us every year. And my aunt makes great cookies too that we'll have at our holiday party.

the person below me loves to travel...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Partly. Depends on where I'm going then I'm a happy camper. Been to only 5 countries though. I want to see what Spain and Peru is like though :)

The person below me loves fluorescent pink! :D
Blank
I used to, not any more though. I love the color green. :)

the person below me has or had a dream wedding planned out in their head....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahah well I had but that was many moons ago .. the person below me is getting ready for another hammering from mother nature ..even las vegas has had snow this year ...
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Yep,that would be me Queensland is flooded due to higher than average monsoonal rains.and more is on the way,

the person below me likes to wake up early
Blank
ew, no. I am so not a morning person, though I am trying to become one. It's hard! haha

the person below me loves cold weather...
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Well, I lived in Alaska a lot of years but after seeing -40 degrees I could never get used to the loooong cold winters....being from Texas, lol

The person below me likes it "HOT" ;)
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hm.  Well, yes . . . I like "it" hot.  I won't tell you want "it" is though-------- you'll have to guess.  :)))

The person below me has so far kept at least one new years resolution.
Blank
yes, so far so good. :)

The person below me isn't sleeping well lately...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Thats me. I dunno whats wrong but I feel icky too.

Anyways, the person below me has a boo boo and is wearing a band-aid. :S
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
yep,wearing 3 bandaids actually

the person below me has a party coming up
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Me!  Well, it isn't 'for me' but for my son who just had a birthday.  Glow in the dark bowling with loud, obnoxious music, pizza, lemonade and cake.  What more could a 7 year old ask for. . . . I myself am premedicating with tylenol beforehand.  

The person below me used a slow cooker for dinner tonight (and can I have the recipe).
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
Well, I was GOING to use my slow cooker today but forgot to put it in this morning so I WILL be using it tomorrow. Does that count? ;)

The person below me just got a new pet and needs to tell us what it is and it's name. :)
Blank
I didn't, but my friend did. A brand new Pomeranian puppy named Missy. She's too cute!

the person below me wants a day off from life...  
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
Yes indeed I do...too much going on in my life....feeling the pressure of being the Big Sister of 4 other sisters and 2 brothers... Obviously I am the eldest of 7 kids!
Teen son still trying to find his way in life. I am getting my house prepared for our (if the rains ever stop) hot summer of bushfires. Yatta yatta yatta.......T'would be nice to take a day off and just chill out.......yeah.......

The person below me has just found out they are pregnant.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no but wouldnt mind , lol   person below me is snowed in again
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
No not here,but floods all around

The person below me is happy and healthy
Blank
happy, but not exactly healthy. Still waiting for my period to come and have cramping all the time. ughh..

the person below me is really tired...  
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
The heart medicine I'm on makes me tired most of the time...ugh!  but.......

the person below me has run marathons before :)
Blank
967168_tn?1343732745
still trying to find answers with new insurance and doctors...hoping 2011 will bring us all happiness and wellbeing

the person below me has an artifical eye...
Blank
nope and I have good eye sight, too.

the person below me can't use hormonal birth control....
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't plan to ever be on it so I guess I'll never know.

The person below me has really curly hair...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
hahahah yes thats me when its windblown and wet... but its also straight when it wants to be .....the person below me is snowed in yet again ......
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
not yet but will be by tommrow night.

the person below me makes great spagetti sauce
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Well, if I do say so myself . . . I make a pretty delicious sauce.  Making myself hungry just thinking about it!

The person below me can't sit still.
Blank
I can right now, I'm exhausted from a long day. lol. The girls I watch wore me out.

the person below me is married...
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Yep,for 30 years

the person below me loves skiing
Blank
no, rather snow board. I surf, so it's much more natural feeling to me.

the person below me loves to go running...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well I did a lot of power walking have gor lazy, so starting again the person below me  married their Knight in shining armour
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
That's me for sure....I really do have the perfect husband.  He loves me and has for over 40 years ♥ and would do anything for me.  I am a very lucky girl :)

The person below me has read a ton of books
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
That sounds like me! I love to read. Going into a bookstore is like going into a candy store to me. :) And I have 3 bookcases of books, plus more in boxes I can't fit!

The person below me lives in or near the mountains. :)
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
haahah me again , actually under the foothills .the person below me is having a good summer vacation this year  
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
I'm jumping in on this cute game.  I'm hoping so much to have not just a Good, but a Great summer vacation this year at our cabin at the lake. We haven't had the boat in the water in over 3 years due to illnesses and deaths.  I say Enough Already.  I am way over due for a Vacation.  

The person below me sings in the shower
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
No,not in the shower,but I love been able to sing in church,because no one tells me to be quiet,
My family thinks I have a terrible voice,but I know they are just jealous  LOL

The person below me is terrified of snakes
Blank
No, but my boyfriend is. lol.

The person below me is great at decorating cakes....
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
No, but I always wanted to learn. They can really get sophisticated.

The person below me likes curry....

Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
yummy!  Love it and have lots of recipes that favor it.  

The person below me has bought or made all of the Valentines they are giving this year.
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
Well, almost. I bought and helped my son fill out all his valentines for his class party.
I'm going to go out today and get for my family. Does any of that count? :)

The person below me is a natural redhead.
Blank
Close, but no. I'm naturally a strawberry blonde. I've been told my hair looks pretty red at times though.

the person below me is very intelligent...
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Yep,that's me LOL

No-one can prove otherwise I'm too far away LOL

The person below me is angry about something
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
that is me read new journal angry at someone for stealing from me

person below me is having a romantic weekend with someone they love alot
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
That might be me.  I'm planning on lounging around in my PJs all weekend, sharing some quality time with my Huny, so that sounds pretty romantic too me.  

The person below me wants Roses for Valentine's Day
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yes!!  When I was a working gal with my own dough . . . I splurged and bought myself some kind of flowers every week.  Now . . . they are only come from husband and they are special.  He always gets me roses on Valentines and I love them!

The person below me can eat a whole box of chocolates in one sitting.
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
Oh geeez,you've picked me,I try not to eat chocolate at all because I know I can't stop till they are finished.

The person below me is studying for an exam
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Nope!  Not any more!  Was studying for my exam last week though.  On uni holidays now.

The person below me can play a musical instrument...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Yes Nat, that is me.  I play the flute, saxophone, piano, and pedal steel.  Love my music but have put it on hold for awhile now from illness and surgery, but need to get it started back up soon.  Missing the Music.  

The person below me was mean as a child.
Blank
Nope, not me.. I was a little angel. haha.

the person below me is very much in love...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
That's me. I have the greatest fiance ever!!

The person below me loves video games...
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
video games . . . can we say love hate?  I love them in many ways but hate how they mesmorize my children.  (as in I like to play them occasionally and insist they can ONLY play them occasionally . . . when they'd like to do it all day!)

The person below me knows the true story behind Valentine on Valentine's day?  
Blank
mm.. not exactly.

the person below me gets migraines...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Yelp that's me.  I've gotten those darn migraines since I was a teenager, but have found a treatment that works wonders for mine.  Ice Packs.  

The person below me is glad winter is almost over.  
Blank
Well I live in Southern Calif, so our "winter" isn't much of a winter. LOL. It doesn't really matter to me, though I do want the sunny weather back. don't like the rain right now.

the person below me wants a new puppy...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well the dh wants a pup but I want a playmate for my kitty so far stalemate ..person below me  is getting some stores in ready for any food shortage ahead
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Nope sorry, not me Margy.  I'm lucky to have the $$$ to buy the necessary weekly groceries, but no extra is left to stock up.  

The person below me despises housework.
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Yep!  That's me!!  

The person below me is feeling very happy about something today...
Blank
yup, that's me. I love being engaged! :)

the person below me loves the rain...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Nope not me. Whenever it rains my hair gets frizzy and when it rains it`s typically gloomy, cold and cloudy. Yuck.

The person below me has good etiquette and manners....
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
I always try to to, thank you :)

The person below me lives on a farm and knows how to drive a tractor....well, at least lives on a farm, he-he!
Blank
no, live in the suburbs... don't know if I could handle being on a farm.

the person below me has been to Hawaii...  
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
No not me,I have never left Australia,for that matter I have only been to the 3 states on the east coast of Australia,Queensland,New South Wales and Victoria,The longest I have been away from my home since I was 10 is 3 nights,except when I was in hospital for 10 days.

The person below me is trying to find Mr or Mrs right.......
Blank
Not anymore. I have found him and we're going to get married. :D

the person below me loves to talk on the phone...
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Yep, that's me for sure!!!  Actually, I just love to talk regardless!!  LOL...

The person below me loves summer...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Heck Yeah.  I love Summer, and all the sun and fun that goes along with it.  

The person below me owns a RV or Motor Home.
Blank
nope. don't have the money for that. Plus, I'd rather camp out in a tent. :)

the person below me loves to go hiking...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
No, I'm not a fan of the outdoors and survival stuff. I did winter camping once and I cried the whole time... never ever again.

The person below me has a huge collection of different perfumes...
Blank
1567353_tn?1358880455
If I could afford it, I would.
I do have like 5 different kinds, though.
I'm obsessed with smelling good, paranoid of smelling bad. Spray myself constantly. :D

The person below me loves video games. :D
Blank
Mm, not exactly. I like playing them every once in a while, but don't play them consistently.

the person below me plays games on facebook...
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I Don't have facebook, and I know it's weird to not have facebook but everyone I really speak to I keep in touch with regularly so there isn't a need to have facebook.

The person below me knows a lot about different cultures..
Blank
1549468_tn?1345472336
not about different cultures, mostly about indian in the east.

The person below me likes to have virtual parties (don't we all?)
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
I think this could be me.  LOL I think my life consists more of virtual parties than actual in person parties.  I wished I felt like having more real parties though.  One of these days,  I'm going to have a big huge party and invite all my MH friends.

The person below me doesn't like wearing high heels.
Blank
Yes, that's me. They are uncomfortable and bad for your feet, so I don't wear them often. Plus my fiance isn't too much taller than me and I don't want to tower over him. lol.

the person below me loves to dress up fancy for a night out...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I also dont like high heels but used to .. Ialso like to dress up if I am going out ...the person below me makes up in the morning even if shes staying in .
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Nope...I only make myself up if I'm going out.  

The person below me has a vast collection of handbags (I know I definately do!!)...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
LOL Nat I understand that.  I too only make up when I go out and it seems to take forever to do anymore.  I also try to break out 1 of my many many handbags in numerous colors to carry with me when I go.

The person below me sings along with the radio.  
Blank
Yes! I love to sing in my car and get weird looks from strangers. :)

the person below me is a facebook addict...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
no way hos'e ...... the person below me has raced out to buy iodine
Blank
nope. I don't like to make myself crazy by over thinking about possibilities.

the person below me does not like to wear jewelry...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I dont like regular day wearing of jewellry I keep it for occasions ..the person below me is keeping this thread going with me ..lol
Blank
Sure, I'll keep it going..

The person below me would rather be outside than inside during the day...
Blank
784382_tn?1376934640
wow this is STILL going??....hahahahaha...

yes i would rateh rbeoutside during the day cause i need a tan !.....its just so damn hot here!

the person below me hated the color they just painted their bedroom, now they  have to re-paint it......lol
Blank
I do hate the color of my room, but I'm too tired/busy to change it again, so I'll live with it. lol.

The person below me has great taste in regards to interior design...
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
theres turkee back amongst us Yehhhhhh   the person below me has great taste in interior design as I havent ...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Well I don't know if I have Great taste or not but I've certainly been redecorating this week and getting rid of some unwanted things just lying around the house LOL.  

The person below me has 5 children.
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Nope....only got three....but I do have 5 wonderful grandchildren :)

The person below me has traveled extensively "all over the world."
Blank
I wish! I haven't been out of the US, but have been to almost every single state. I want to travel more.

The person below me run a marathon before...  
Blank
No I have never run a marathon

The person below me can sing "Soft Kitty" from "The Big Bang Theory"
Blank
♪♫Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty
Little Ball of Fur
Happy Kitty, Sleep kitty
purr purr purr♪♫

and I'm also running the marathon of my life.. staying clean

the person below me went swimming today....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
To the winner above well done ......no not swimming, paddling the person below me has a black belt in shopping economically ....
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
LOL sorry there should be a comma after paddling ......
Blank
1006035_tn?1391310794
Maybe not a black belt, but I do pretty well.

The person below me is easily put to sleep by a purr.
Blank
Yes I am in fact many times I will be trying to wake up and Stardust will lay back down and purr and many times I will go back to sleep.

The person below me is married to the best man or woman ever.
Blank
Not married yet... just engaged, but he is amazing.

the person below me text messages often instead of calling people...
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Yep...that's me for sure!!

The person below me likes to sing along to the radio (or CD or ipod) while driving...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Yelp that's me I love to SING.  LOL most people close by doesn't love for me to sing though but I can always offer ear plugs.  

The person below me has a swimming pool in their backyard.
Blank
I wish I did, starting in June I will have one in the apartment building I will be living in.

The person below me has nieces or nephews that they love a lot.
Blank
Nope, no nieces or nephews. I'll probably be the first of my siblings to have children.

The person below me wants or has 2 kids...
Blank
I would love to have two kids, but since we have to adopt I will probably only wind up with one

The person below me wants to or own(s) his/her own business
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Haha...Yes!!  That's me!!  I'm currently a marketing student and would love to own my own business!!!  

The person below me has one (or many) pieces of jewelery they wear on a daily basis regardless if they are leaving home or not...
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Yeppers,  that's me I love my jewelry.  

The person below me Types on the keyboard with 2 fingers.
Blank
nope. I don't peck at the keyboard, though I don't type "correctly" either. lol.

The person below me loves having plants inside the house for greenery...
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
I absolutely love having lots of green plants in my house, not so much for the greenery but since they are full of chlorophyll, they give off oxygen take in carbon dioxide so I just feel like the air is healthier to breathe with all the plants around.

The person below me is terrified of electrical storms.
Blank
Not so much, though my dog is terrified of them and tries to come sleep with me. Otherwise she'll cry outside my door if I don't let her in.

The person below me had the perfect dress at their wedding...
Blank
1041303_tn?1394807855
NO I DID NOT!!!!!!! and i regret it everyday of my life! When I was in the process of finding my wedding dress I had my step mom and mom in law with me. My Mom passed away so I needed someone. The day I bought my dress my step mom could not be there only mom in law. She has totally different taste and a strong opinion. I thought I found the perfect dress but she somehow convinced me it was not the one and dumb me listened to her!! I ended up with a plain dress, and I am so not plain I like bling bling!!! I should of not let her talk me into it but felt bad because her only daughter will never get married!!!! To top it off she had the nerve to TRY and pick out a dress in the same color as mine and with the same neckline, thats when me and my DH finally put a stop to it!!!

The person below me is a avid book reader!!
Blank
419158_tn?1316575204
YES!! I read many of my favoites over and over.

The person below me is going to make some kind of soup for dinner:)
Blank
996946_tn?1385991151
Yep just made it....Broccolli and cheese....yummmm :)

The person below me has bungee-jumped :)
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Nope I actually went to a place to bungee-jump once, and when I got there they had shut it down because someone before me had gotten their neck broken doing it.

The person below me loves to eat Chocolate
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Yep!  I absolutely love to eat chocolate...but, thanks to a few food allergies I'm not supposed to have chocolate but I love it so much it's my occassional treat! It's so good when I do get to eat it!!  

The person below me has something else they really should be doing now (but is online instead)...
Blank
I really should go to bed, but I am sitting here online

The person below me colors their hair.
Blank
1041303_tn?1394807855
Yes I do color my hair!! Although right now it is my natural hair color, next month I am going light!

The person below me loves scrap booking.
Blank
Yes, though I rarely have the time for it.

The person below me is trying to get in shape before summer is here...
Blank
I don't really need to get in shape.  I have such a high metabolism that I don't gain a ton of weight.  I would like to gain a little weight if anything.

The person below me is obsessed with fashion
Blank
Nope, not at all. I like wearing jeans and a t-shirt, as I like to be comfortable.

The person below me can say the alphabet backwards....
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Probably if I think about it...but, without really concentrating no!!!

The person below me can write neatly with both their left and right hand?
Blank
Yup. I can. I got good at it way back when, when I had fractured my humerus on my writing arm.

The person below me loves to take pictures...  
Blank
I like to take them.  I have no idea how good I am at it.

The person below me loves animals
Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Yes that is ME.  I have 5 dogs, 4 ferrets, and 1 cat.

The person below me has many pairs of shoes.
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Yep, that's me for sure!!!

The person below me loves cookies...
Blank
I love cookies.

The person below me has an odd hobby.
Blank
No, don't think I do.. though I guess that depends on what you consider "odd". lol

The person below me has some cool artwork in their house...
Blank
I don't have any cool artwork in my house, because I am moving.  I did have a picture that my dad surprised me with when I was younger that is still at my mom and dad's

The person below me misses someone that is important with them.
Blank
1671346_tn?1303784111
i miss the friends i had at my old school. they were very important to me and still hold a place in my heart.

the person below me hates thunderstorms.

Blank
1461073_tn?1308681148
Nope that's not me.   I actually love to watch them,  or sleep during thunderstorms.  I do have one of my little dogs that is absolutely terrified of storms, and sits in her momma's lap shaking like a leaf.  

The person below me ate boogies as a child.  (LOL come on guys be honest)  
Blank
1041303_tn?1394807855
NO WAY!!!!! I never did, but working in a day care they ALL do it!!!!!!!!!!! It is gross and I just don't understand how it can taste appeasing to make them do it over and over...ewww!!

The person below me loves horror movies!
Blank
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank