Aa
A
A
Close
1013194 tn?1296463081
The person below me game
the poster writes something about the person below them (aka Next Poster ) and whomever is the next poster answers true of false and then writes there statement

lets try it

The person Below me :
Loves Microwave Popcorn
Cancel
865 Answers
Page 3 of 44
599170 tn?1300977493
I do Cats, Evita, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera

the person below me eats her french fries from fast food place in her car on way home
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Ahh, you caught me!!!  How'd ya know?  You spotted the lady with the french fries, dripping with ketchup... dangling from my lips... as I was wizzing around that corner at high noon! : D

The person below me forgot to order propane!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
784382 tn?1376934640
hmmm that makes me think cause i do wanna grill this weekend!......i hope i have some propane!

the person below me is thinking what can they make for thanksgiving??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
Yup thats me as I am off to eat at a firend and Neighbors house , she said bring a cherry pie, but not certain if I would be any good at baking a cherry pie ....the person below me has a tall,handsome  Dh
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
168348 tn?1379360675
We are doing the Boston Market take-in pre-cooked turkey for Thanksgiving --

The person below me has a secret - hmmm wonder what it is?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
This has proved to be very interesting.

I think I believe I am still in love with a man from my past before I got married. I loved him so and it was mutual.  Then I found out he was married. It didn't matter that he said they were not really together. Yeah old story. Later I told him I couldn't see him anymore...I had found and was dating someone else. We still dated a few times afterwards, until I told him it was over. Just talking about it now, brings tears to my eyes. So sorry for the length.

The person below me.....Their.husband/wife is hosp. for heart problems. ( I hated to leave him, but had to bring 8 y/o home )

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1013194 tn?1296463081
Mmm No have no one in hosp with heart probs, if you do sorry to hear this..

The person bellow me loves Olives as much as ME..Black Kalamatta:)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
145992 tn?1341348674
Oh no doubt....I'm an olive freak...lol.

The person below me is just as obsessed with Twilight as I am
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1116472 tn?1260078652
hmm, this person is a 26 yr aold female who has prided herself in never straying from the real, and not indulging in fiction, but two weeks ago picked up the charlaine harris books, sookie stackhouse series, and have read 6 volumes in  two weeks, and am contemplating twighlight, though waiting for my finaces to render me capable of such amenities, as i know from recent vampiric addiction, i will need to buy all that they have! so good guess

The person below me has been asking theselves about god, and religious avenues
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
983679 tn?1276836936
hmmm, i been asking myself why God is so awsome, I love God and love  knowing I have him on my side!
The person below me got up at 3 in the morning on black friday to get a __what__ for 50% off
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
that would be me, I loved  God before he first loved ke, He forgorge for my sins, with no  quuestios asked. I do so trululy love him dearly.

The person below me prays for each christmas morning to find a christmas baby under the tree.,,Please join the me iin in prayinjng for the same.  Prayer DOES work !!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
784382 tn?1376934640
i do pray every day and i USED to pray EVERY YEAR for a baby brother or sister under my tree... i even remember asking santa every year when i sat on his lap for a baby bro/sis he always told me i had to talk to my mom for that one...lol.....

the person below me is listening to an old classic cd  that they found in the back of their closet
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Will an old classic I found on a record ( telling age :O) )  thant was lingering in a chest of drawer qualify?         ** please forgive for my confusion with words with post on 11/28*

The person below me is a big procrastinator.  (This will catch quite a few I am sure. )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1013194 tn?1296463081
Oh my god..im the president of the procrastinators club:) will i wont i, will i wont i..now ill just procrastinate over what ill right next:)

Times up, the person below me likes to water ski:)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well I can't say I like to water ski..scares me to death. I can't swim, so as they say, I don't get in water above my waist.

The person below me is All prepared and ready for Christmas Day,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
I guess I am as I am off to my Daughters house an our away ,,,the person below me is going to midnight Christmas  services at their Church tonight ,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
203342 tn?1328740807
How about a candlelight service on Christmas Eve? Is that close enough? That's what we will be doing tonight and then coming home to eat goodies and open one present. Then it's off to bed to wait for Santa to come. :)

The person below me loves Jesus as much as I do! Yea! Happy Birthday Jesus! :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
784382 tn?1376934640
yes i do!.....amen!

i cant believe this game is still going on!.....

the person below me is missing someone very close to them...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
yup me ..my daughter in Uk   the person below me is pro life ....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1032715 tn?1315987834
yes-that fits my opinion

The person below me is happy with their life
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
MedHelp Social Community Resources