The person below me game
the poster writes something about the person below them (aka Next Poster ) and whomever is the next poster answers true of false and then writes there statement

lets try it

The person Below me :
Loves Microwave Popcorn
I do Cats, Evita, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera

the person below me eats her french fries from fast food place in her car on way home
Ahh, you caught me!!!  How'd ya know?  You spotted the lady with the french fries, dripping with ketchup... dangling from my lips... as I was wizzing around that corner at high noon! : D

The person below me forgot to order propane!
hmmm that makes me think cause i do wanna grill this weekend!......i hope i have some propane!

the person below me is thinking what can they make for thanksgiving??
Yup thats me as I am off to eat at a firend and Neighbors house , she said bring a cherry pie, but not certain if I would be any good at baking a cherry pie ....the person below me has a tall,handsome  Dh
We are doing the Boston Market take-in pre-cooked turkey for Thanksgiving --

The person below me has a secret - hmmm wonder what it is?
This has proved to be very interesting.

I think I believe I am still in love with a man from my past before I got married. I loved him so and it was mutual.  Then I found out he was married. It didn't matter that he said they were not really together. Yeah old story. Later I told him I couldn't see him anymore...I had found and was dating someone else. We still dated a few times afterwards, until I told him it was over. Just talking about it now, brings tears to my eyes. So sorry for the length.

The person below me.....Their.husband/wife is hosp. for heart problems. ( I hated to leave him, but had to bring 8 y/o home )

Mmm No have no one in hosp with heart probs, if you do sorry to hear this..

The person bellow me loves Olives as much as ME..Black Kalamatta:)
Oh no doubt....I'm an olive freak...lol.

The person below me is just as obsessed with Twilight as I am
hmm, this person is a 26 yr aold female who has prided herself in never straying from the real, and not indulging in fiction, but two weeks ago picked up the charlaine harris books, sookie stackhouse series, and have read 6 volumes in  two weeks, and am contemplating twighlight, though waiting for my finaces to render me capable of such amenities, as i know from recent vampiric addiction, i will need to buy all that they have! so good guess

The person below me has been asking theselves about god, and religious avenues
hmmm, i been asking myself why God is so awsome, I love God and love  knowing I have him on my side!
The person below me got up at 3 in the morning on black friday to get a __what__ for 50% off
that would be me, I loved  God before he first loved ke, He forgorge for my sins, with no  quuestios asked. I do so trululy love him dearly.

The person below me prays for each christmas morning to find a christmas baby under the tree.,,Please join the me iin in prayinjng for the same.  Prayer DOES work !!!
i do pray every day and i USED to pray EVERY YEAR for a baby brother or sister under my tree... i even remember asking santa every year when i sat on his lap for a baby bro/sis he always told me i had to talk to my mom for that one...lol.....

the person below me is listening to an old classic cd  that they found in the back of their closet
Will an old classic I found on a record ( telling age :O) )  thant was lingering in a chest of drawer qualify?         ** please forgive for my confusion with words with post on 11/28*

The person below me is a big procrastinator.  (This will catch quite a few I am sure. )
Oh my god..im the president of the procrastinators club:) will i wont i, will i wont i..now ill just procrastinate over what ill right next:)

Times up, the person below me likes to water ski:)
Well I can't say I like to water ski..scares me to death. I can't swim, so as they say, I don't get in water above my waist.

The person below me is All prepared and ready for Christmas Day,
I guess I am as I am off to my Daughters house an our away ,,,the person below me is going to midnight Christmas  services at their Church tonight ,
How about a candlelight service on Christmas Eve? Is that close enough? That's what we will be doing tonight and then coming home to eat goodies and open one present. Then it's off to bed to wait for Santa to come. :)

The person below me loves Jesus as much as I do! Yea! Happy Birthday Jesus! :)
yes i do!.....amen!

i cant believe this game is still going on!.....

the person below me is missing someone very close to them...
yup me ..my daughter in Uk   the person below me is pro life ....
yes-that fits my opinion

The person below me is happy with their life