MedHelp Social Community
The person below me game

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Viewing 601-800 comments:
Well it depends on what you mean by horror movie.  The campy ones sure I do they are even better when they have cheesey cometary, like MST3K style, or anything else that came/comes from those people.

The person below me is excited about an event in the recent future.
Not particularly. Nothing too exciting in the near future unfortunately.  

The person below me has read a good book recently...
Not recently, I've just been reading text books for class. If you count my social psychology book, then sure. lol. It can be interesting at times.

The person below me has a large collection of books...

i do have alot of books..... i like to read the juicy tell all's and things like that lol...

the person below me is dredding the dr appt they have tomorrow!...

that might just be me!...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nope no Dr's appt for me in the near future!!!! But I am dreading both my sons appt's in 2 weeks when they both get shots!!!!

The person below me is wondering if they are going to make dinner or get take out tonight!
No, already made dinner, but kept it simple. Too tired to make a good meal.

The person below me has a bachelor's degree...
Nope Only and Associates Degree but sure wish it was a Bachelor's degree or better still a Master's Degree.  

The person below me knows someone famous...
Yep! (but of course, no names can be mentioned)...

The person below me loves watching girly movies (chick flicks)???
yup, that would be me, though I guess it depends on my mood.

the person below me got pregnant before they planned to...
I have never had a baby and will probably wind up adopting

The person below me is an artist of some kind
I don't know if I would call myself an artist, but I do love to draw. I sketch a lot.

The person below me is good at writing papers...
Yep!  I have a "way with words".  I am great at writing the paper, but usually end up with too many words and then struggle to make it shorter lol

The person below me is doing something exciting this weekend...
No, I wish. My weekend will consist of working and doing school work since the semester is over really soon.

The person below me can type very quickly...  
I can but I have a sticky keyboard and make mistakes ...the person below me is going to visit with their mom on Sunday
Yea, we're all going over to have a barbecue in the back yard at my parent's house.

The person below me doesn't have children...
Nope that's not me.  I have one daughter 22 but had a lot of medical problems conceiving and carrying her.  

The person below me has had a nightmare blind date like the one I just had.  
I have in the past. My cousin thought me and this guy would hit it off, but boy was she WRONG. That guy was a night mare. lol.

The person below has a lot planned for today on Mother's Day...
nope nothing planned for me...im not a mommy...had plans to go eat with my mom but im too sick =( sorry ma!

the person below me is playing hooky today from work/school
I wish, but I need to go to class since finals are next week. :/

the person below me has an awesome car that they love...
Don't know how awesome but I love it.. it is a black nissan sentra  '08

The person below me needs a hug!
I could definitely do with a hug lol...but I doubt many people would be willing - I've got tonsilitis at the moment and a cold on top!  And winter is definitely coming here and it's so cold!!

The person below me loves the winter months (definitely not me LOL)...
Yup! I love the cuddle weather. :) Though I still like holding my fiance's hand even when it's hot and we have sweaty hands. lol.

the person below me knows how to ski...
ski??.....no snow in south florida.....lol....so no skiing for me!

the person below me has a headache =(
Ouch, you are so right! We have awful allergies going on outside now!

The person below me is in a bad mood .... ut oh
Yelp I can honestly say I'm not in the greatest of moods today.  I'm very tired, and the rain is headed this way again so when I woke up this morning with my back feeling like it was getting ready to snap in two.

There person below me wants to go to college.
Yes! But, the thing is, I sorta already am! I'm enrolled in the course I want to do (and am 1 semester off being done) but due to health issues (and not the greatest doctors) I've had to defer for a while. Hoping to re-start in July!!  I wanna get back so badly!!!!!

The person below me is superstitious...
Nope, not me. My fiance actually met my parents on Friday the 13th back in '09. lol

the person below me gets horrible menstrual cramps...
OMG THE WORST!!!!!!.....make me wanna cut out mu cervix myself!!!

the person below me went to the ER twice in the past 2 days!
Nope not me but the way my back has felt because of this stupid rain a nice big pain shot might be a relief today.  

The person below me has the Best Hubby/Wife in the WORLD!
I have the best hubby in the world.  He treats me so nicely.  I am one lucky girl

The person below me his moving to a different state, just like me...
Nope, I love where I live and don't want to go anywhere else. Though I do wish it was more affordable, Cali is expensive.

The person below me loves warm weather...
yea i guess thats why i live in sunny south florida!

the person below me just got a new kitten!
Nope, I am a dog person... if you couldn't tell by all of the photos I have of my puppy. lol.

The person below me sometimes misses the carefree times of childhood...
Ah, the wonderful day of my childhood, I was a TomBoy no doubt. My Uncle Scrap named me HessyKat because I was sure a handful. Loved the outdoors climbing trees, riding horses and being in the garden with my dad........I sure miss those times. The person below me is so thankful for.....
my fiance, family, and friends. I have a great network of people for support and to enjoy times with.

The person below me would rather be outside than inside...  
I think I can jump in on this one.  I am so thankful for my family, and all my friends especially my MH friends who have helped me through a lot of rough times and have always been there for me even when I've done stupid things more than once, made the wrong choices in life,  and screwed up time and time again. Thank you all so much.  

The person below me is wearing a RED shirt!    
Nope, wearing my favorite color green. :)

The person below me has gotten out of a ticket...
Oh....so MANY times.....just seems as I get older I get out of fewer....hmm!

The person below me has NEVER gotten a ticket :)
hahah  me ..  even when I batted my eyes at them LOl  the person below me is a Diva
Nope, not me. I'm very simple and low key, and I like it that way.

The person below me is a bit of a flirt...
("oh officer, that could not have been me. I'm a very cautious driver" ;) ) lol.
The person below me talked themselves out of ticket by saying [ fill in the blank below ] .....
"I know Officer, the U turn was illegal, but there was no cars in sight besides yourself (an unmarked police car) and even you were all the way down there (*points down the road*).  I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't totally safe.  I promise I've learned a lesson and won't do it again!!"  

The person below me tried to talk themselves out of getting a ticket but it didn't work and they ended up getting a ticket...
Yup, that would be me... sadly. It was late at night and the officer was an a-hole, and told me to keep my story for the judge. Though I am happy to say he never showed up when I went to fight the ticket, so it got dismissed. :)

The person below me does not like the desert...
I really don't, because it's too hot, that is why I like living in the midwest

The person below me like Reality TV shows
Do American Idol and Dancing With the Stars count as reality?  I love both....I like to watch Real Housewives of Orange Co. but I don't think it's so much reality..really!

The person below me loves to watch cartoons.....
Not really, I'm kind of a nerd and watch the Discovery channel, TLC, food network, etc. Shows like that. :)

The person below me is old fashion...
lol....i guess.....maybe?.....

the person below me has been feeling pretty good lately =)
Yea, it's summer, I can't really complain. lol. :)

the person below me is going on an awesome vacation this summer...
Yep! But, of course, not until my summer (being in Australia summer is Dec/Jan/Feb), but it's my 21st this december so we're going on vacation for my birthday! Very exciting!!

The person below me likes singing in the shower...
girl i am the best at singing in the shower!......lmaoooo

the peroson below me is house sitting a beautiful mansion for the next 3 weeks....PARTY!!!
Nope not me but I wish I was.  

The person below me has tons of flowers in their yard.  
Ah yes.  Me.  Love the flowers.  And I drag my boys out there and we go around talking about them.  What colors they are, which ones smell good and which ones don't.  This morning we went out and were checking which ones the dear had eaten the night before . . .  :>(

The person below me knows its not good for them but still enjoy a summer glow . . .

(I fight that but man, do my legs look better with a tan . . .)
Not exactly. I am pretty darn white and don't tan easily. Plus after watching my dad go through pre-skin cancer treatment(ointment), I am very cautious about wearing sun screen.

The person below me tans easily...
(I wish)
Haha....I wish!!!

The person below me has had some fantastic news in the past few days...
(I have!!)
Not exactly. I would say more bad news than good. Have an appointment with my doctor to find out what is going on with my LM.

The person below me loves to sleep in...
yes i do but never can!

the person below me jus got results from MRI.......NORMAL!!!
Haven't had an MRI lately, but my one from 2 years ago came back abnormal. Though I already knew that since it was a MRI for my lymphatic malformation I've had since birth.

The person below me needs to get back in shape...
(I know I need to. I've been lazy lately.)
Ugh.  I've been working on that for 5 years.  I'm slightly closer today than I was last summer but still need to work on it!!

The person below me enjoys doing laundry.
Not really and that reminds me that I need to get that done soon. lol.

The person below me enjoys doing dishes...
Are you guys kidding....laundry...dishes?  No way!  I think I'd almost rather go to the dentist...hmmm

The person belows me actually enjoys going to the dentist ;)
hahahah I like your first comment and I agree.yuck who likes going to a dentist ....the person below me has a great sense of humor
lol, well my fiance loves doing dishes and I have no complaints about that. And yea, I think I have a pretty good sense of humor. :)

The person below me has a lot of pets...
Lol how did u know? A dog 2 cats 2 birds 5 lizards 2 snakes........my skunks recently passed........I got a zoo

The person having surgery in 3 days......getting nervous
Not that I know of...lol  Nope, no surgery planned!!

The person below me is due for a blood test...
Nope, but was at urgent care earlier for my UTI and had my urine tested... ugh.

The person below me is on anti-biotics....
bet that's sweetpea but no not me ,the person below me is going to watch Wimbledon this next 2 weeks ..
oooooh, yes....I think I'm in love with Rafa Nadal.  Used to be for Federer but Nadal has taken my heart ♥

the person below me plays a mean game of Tennis...
Simply put . . . No.  I do not play a mean game of tennis.  I play a very meak and mild  game of tennis that is embarressing.  But I still try.

The person below me hates foul language and NEVER cusses.  
Yea, that would be me. I find it completely unattractive when people cuss as if they can't express themselves without using the f word.

The person below me has a great mechanic that they trust...
yea my dad!,.,,,,lol

the person below me is feeling great today!
I was...a few hours ago...not so much now though.

The person below me has read a really interesting book lately...
Yup. I just finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and loved it. It was a good read and would recommend it to others. The movie for this book is coming out in August, too.

the person below me likes to read books outside more so than inside...
I generally like to read books before I go to sleep, so I prefer to read them inside (especially when it is super hot outside in the summer).

The person below me has children.
No, not yet. That'll be in a few years.

The person below me collects something...
I have a cool collection of Occupied Japan china and porcelain pieces, and a few copper, and metal pieces. Altogether I have 200-300 pieces. I'll probably try to sell it some day.

the person below me likes to watch really old movies...

I do. Takes me back to the years that I was much younger.

the person below me has a child in summer school. (tomorrow is his last day) Didn't pass math on his CRCT test. He just doesn't take tests well.
I also love old movies . I don't see many nowadys TV is all about teens .lol. The person below me is ready for their vacation
Oh yes. I could use some time to relax and de stress. Vacation might not happen, but I at least want a massage. lol.

the person below me has gotten a massage lately...  
I used to get one every week but with the economy the way it is, the last time or two I've gone to the Massage school to get one....they do very good work for $25/ hr or $35 1 1/2 hr. Can't beat that, :)

The person below me has never had a Professional Massage....please tell me you have!
Unfortunately, no, I've never had a professional massage. However I have had massages from girls in training and by my guy friend last night. Sometimes the inexperienced are a lot more professional than you think(:

The person below me has had a body part waxed at least once in their life.
my eyebrows!.....u aint waxing nothing else on this body!....lol

the person below me is getting ready for bbq,drinks, and fireworks!

happy 4th everyone!
I had a bbq and everything on July 3rd. lol. ON the 4th I went to the Angels baseball game and stayed to watch the fireworks there along with my fiance. Everything last night was amazing(great game, good fireworks show).

The person below me wants it to be cooler and is melting in the heat...
That would be me and about 20 million other Texans....it's really been unbearable!

The person below me is actually enjoying COOL weather!
Nope, 100 degree heat here in California. ughh.

The person below me is going on an awesome vacation soon....
Depends what you consider to be "soon" LOL...nah, we're going on an awesome sounding vacation but not until december (for my 21st!!!)

The person below me needs to buy some new make up...
I probably should, but I don't think I will. lol. I rarely wear make up anyways, so I can leave that til later.

The person below me would rather wear jeans and a shirt than wear a dress...
A Dress....whats that ?   jeans I don't think I have a dress at all now unless its hidden in the closet somewhere...me pants gal like being comfortable...person below me is going to have a long cold drink in 5 mins ....

Guess that would be me in a sense. Diet Coke is as tall as it gets. Usually have one in hand or nearby at alltimes.

The person below me baked a dessert today. I BAKED AN AWSOME CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE. tHE AROMA OF THE FLAVOVINGS. aHHHHHHH.
That would be me! Baked a delicious chocolate bunt cake today and yummy, it was good. :)

The person below me gets sun burned easily...  
Nope.  I tan without trying.  

The person below me checks books out of the library rather than buying them most often.
Nope! Don't like library books...would much rather buy the book myself.

The person below me prefers wearing heels over flat shoes...
Nope. I like comfy flats, though sadly I got talked into buying heels to wear at my wedding. I may just bring flats along to change into though. lol.

The person below me has been vaccinated and will/has vaccinated their children...
Yes, back in the 50's we all did....then, in the 70's we had our kids vaccinated.  I think it really beats the alternative.

The person below me takes the opposing view when it comes vaccinations and having their kids vaccinated.
nope I can't stand people who don't vaccinate their kids.. mine are all up to date

the person below me thinks human caused global warming is bunk...
That's me .I think global warming and global cooling is a normal pattern we have always had.... .person below me is stocking up ready for inflation
nope nothing involving inflation with me! too young to worry about that stuff :P

the person below me has had a lot of embarrassing moments in their life.
I think I've had my fair share. lol.

The person below me has internet access on their cell phone...
Yep! I think I use the internet on my phone more than the internet connection on my computer!!!

The person below me intends to wear make-up tomorrow...
    Haven't wore make-up in a while. Very long while. Maybe I will. Could  make mme feel a little better.

The person below me was planning on going to beach, but now do not know if I want to go. Want to go, but dread the drive down and back.
Nope-----------  time at the beach is worth the discomfort of the drive.  I'm on my way in a week.  

The person below me is very worried about their child and has a heavy heart because of it.
I don't have children, though I always worry about my girlies I watch/nanny. The oldest is special needs and it always breaks my heart when I see other kids treat her mean. :(

The person below me dreamed about their wedding since they were a little kid...
(not me and I'm lost in the planning. lol)
I did dream about my wedding and it was a wonderful day. We are still married now and happy 12 years on.

The person below me is experiencing a very happy period in their life
Yep! Happy period over here; working in a role I love, nearly finished my degree and just overall really happy with how everything's going (would be better if my health would cooperate but with everything else going well I try not to let one little thing get to me too much!)

The person below me has a busy week coming up...
I don't think I would call it really busy, but I have things planned for every day that need to get done and some scheduled time with friends. :)

The person below me is very organized...
lol not so much.... i like a little mess, and i know where everything is in my mess!

the person below me  just became and auntie!!!!.....(I DID!)
I did just become an aunty wow.

The person below has recieved a surprise!!!
Yep...blood test results were definitely a suprise! Near fell off the chair in my doctors room!!

The person below me has a night out with friends planned soon... (I do - friday night!!)...
Yea, this weekend. can't wait! :)

the person below me is a perfectionist...
not me!

the person below me is eating swedish fish,.,,,,yum!
hahahah no I had a can of sardines earlier, does that count I doubt if they were swedish the person below me is gorgeus                        
I don't think so

The person below me has a really neat way to stay cool in the heat.
Yep! Air-con, ice cold drinks and swimming LOL...but I won't need to worry about that for a few months yet, it's winter here in oz!

The person below me has seen the new Harry Potter movie (I saw it last thurs night and LOVED it!!)...
Nope. I never got into the Harry Potter series, just didn't interest me.

The person below me read the book The Help and now can't wait to see the movie!
no havent read it but the movie looks very good.

the person below me wishes the weekend would last for forever
Yep!  Weekends go far too quickly!

The person below me has recently spent some money on themselves buying something special...
I wish!  We're on an austerity plan at my house.  Can't think of the last time I've spent money on anything besides groceries and the electric bill.  We did eat out last night, though.  :)

The person below me ate something they should not have, but loved it, yesterday!
yup, Chocolate too much of it, ..the person below me will be very glad if it rains ...
We have not had rain in months...supposed to be 108 here tomorrow....so we would be very glad and thankful if it would rain...and soon!

The person below me just celebrated a Birthday.....
Nope. I don't know anyone with a birthday in July and my birthday is not until November.

The person below me has bad allergies...
Yep.  Seasonal allergies (which I suffer most the year), food allergies, medication allergies...you name it, I got it!!  Suffering bad seasonal allergies right now actually!!

The person below me wants to reconnect with their inner child and do something they haven't done for a while (I do...I wanna go rollerskating!!)...
Yeah, I want to go to the beach and lay out in my itsy-bitsy, teeny- weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini.... but something is keeping from doing that...must be the rolls of fat and extra 50 lbs that have packed on over the yrs. Ewwwww....

The person below me will be out at the beach or pool flaunting their excellent body with no inhibitions....enjoy!  ;)
I did yesterday, though I don't know if I can say my body looked "great". lol. but it was a great day at the beach and I enjoyed it.

The person below me is not a morning person...
No I totally hate mornings!  Which is horrible being a teacher and having to wake up so gorsh darn early!!!

the person below me dreams of bigger things....
oh yes plains, trains and automobils!

the person below me is glad the dun is going down so it can cool off outside
lol wth is a dun??.....the SUN is going down.....duh!
hahahahha well its a bit cooler in the morns but by noon its firing up again ..I am going to complain to someone up above ....the person below me ....would like to be single again
No way, I can't wait to get married! :)

The person below me loves to plan parties and events...
It's like u know me! I'm obsessed with planning events.

The person below me thinks teenagers complain too much....
Sometimes. lol. I guess I should say the teen angst gets annoying after a while. too much drama for me.

The person below me has a very close-knit family...
:)
My husband and I...and our three children and grandchildren are a very close-knit family.  In my husband's family there are 5 other siblings and we are not very close with them or their children.  I think it's really just a sign of the times.  Everyone is just so busy nowadays and we live so far apart.

The person below me loves Winter....
Nope!!!  I don't like the cold...give me a hot summer's day every day and I'd be very happy!!

The person below me is tired...
Yea, I am. I had a migraine last night and didn't sleep well, want to go back to bed.

The person below me gets really bad headaches and migraines...
No not bad ones the heat make me headachy and lethargic more than usual ...the person below me has rotten allergies , I hear the tree pollen count is up
Yep...horrid, rotten allergies...not looking forward to springtime (which for us starts Sept 1st). Winter has been bad for my allergies so I hate to think what's still coming!!

The person below me has a lazy weekend planned...
No, I was busy all weekend. I am just now barely having any down time, which is nice. Then back to school tomorrow for a long day. oye.

The person below me had a great weekend...
hell yes well for the most part, the bf was packing to move he's not gone yet but he will in a couple of days so had the crying bits yesterday but alot of fun things happened none the less. :)

The person below me LOVES to do diffterent things....
depends what you mean by different things. lol. I like a wide variety of activities, sports, etc., so I guess that would be me. :)

the person below me loves to just sit on the couch and cuddle with the one they love...
I love to do that with my husband

The person below me likes to cook
I don't even know if I can I have cooked very basic things that is easy I watch foodnetwork all the time and would love to try SOME of the different pastries and foods but my family doesnt trust me in the kitcen :)

The person below me loves to go to the club haha
No, that's not my scene. I'd rather go bowling with friends, go to the movies, hang out at home, and so on.

The person below me has fun plans for their 3 day weekend...
(yay! Monday is a holiday)
I got to go to a fairwell party for a friend, see my mother-in-law,and had a job interview (oh and I got the job)

The person below me likes to play Magic The Gathering.
Congrats on the job teddybears4ever2!! :)

No, don't know what that game is.

The person below me loves photography...
I wouldn't say I love it, but I like it.

The person below me has moved a lot in the last few years
Not permanently, once a Texan, always a Texan, but we've lived in Alaska, Vegas, Miss. Now Vegas again (part time) and Texas (more trhan part time).

The person below me has always lived in the same place their whole life. :)
In Southern California, yes. I have been in this area all of my life and don't want to go anywhere else, though I moved out a few months ago to be on my own.

The person below me wants winter to be here already...
I would rather have more months of summer, but I will live

The person below me likes to go on long walks
Yea, I do. I love hiking as well, especially to waterfalls. :)

The person below me likes thunder and lightening storms...
I do like thunder and lightning storms!! I especially like falling asleep to the sounds of a storm outside!!

The person below me likes to fall asleep with the TV going rather than silence...
No, I like silence. Though I do like knowing someone else is in the apartment with me though, as I don't like being home alone(at night anyways).

The person below me watches the show Bachelor pad...
(my roommate is addicted. lol)
nope but I like to watch a couple of the house wife shows they are very amusing the person below me.. loves Halloween .
Ehh, it's alright, though I can't say I love it.

The person below me loves cold weather...
nope! lol. I love summer, really hate being cold!!

The person below me is currently looking for a job...
Yea, I have one, but it's odd hours and I want something more stable with better income. I HATE job hunting though and just wish I can get an interview soon.

The person below me goes to the gym often...
I really don't go to the gym that often

The person below me is looking forward to the season change
Here in Texas we ned a season change....it's still over 100 degrees here.

The person below me flys the flag on holidays...
hahahahahhaah YEHhhhhhh guess who linda ...
hahaha  I forgot to say .the person below me ......is looking for ward to thanks giving
Absolutely! I get a week off from classes, eat plenty of good food, and get to spend time with family. I wish it was already here. lol.

The person below me would be lost without their cell phone...
Most definitely!!!!  

The person below me is planning on buying themselves something new in the near future...
Mmm, probably not. I'm just saving up money for later on, although I would like to buy a new car in the next couple years. My car is 10 years old now and it's starting to fall apart. boo.

The person below me loves Christmas music...
I love the carols the really lovely old ones , not the awful stuff the stores put on to brain wash us ...person below me wants a new hair style
Yea, you can say that. It's just hard to do with my curly hair, although it would be nice to change it up some.

The person below me is a perfectionist...
I am not really a perfectionist

The person below me is obsessed with fashion...
No way. lol. I am all about comfy clothing and just wear what ever without thinking much about how it looks.

The person below me likes to watch the Discovery channel...
Yes I do watch the Discovery channel ..if the subject is of interest to me ..the person below me...has started Christmas shopping ...
Started christmas shopping??? Um, nope!! There's plenty of time!! lol. I'll probably start early December.

The person below me has a vacation planned for Christmas and/or New Years...
Gosh I hope not! My needle phobia will be challenged enough with my planned laparotomy surgery in November (I think, no date yet).

The person below me is currently studying...
Maybe I should learn to read.. vacation.. not vaccination! lol. Im seeing needles everywhere..  unfortunately no vacation planned for me. Had a great one to Paris a few months ago though.
hahahah I too adore happy Pareee   studying...me ..well I am studying  nature as always ..the person below me ..is going to dress up for Halloween ..
Well I am doing the Zoo Boo if that counts on the 30th and there I will be a cat.  For Halloween I will probably dress up, too, if all else fails I'll go as a witch again.

The person below me is sacred of something stupid...
no never scared of something stupid ...scared of some stuff though ..the person below me wishes humans would look after their animals
Amen to that, Margy....is that dog still barking at Tweety?

The person below me is doing something special for Halloween...
nope it was quiet...haha Linda its bedlam here barking dogs all over the place ...the person below me   has a super thanksgiving recipe they can put up also on the healthy cooking forum which is going to the dogs lol
I wish I had one, but I am not much of a cook

The person below me is not looking forward to being a Black Friday widow...
Not me ..... I'll be out there at 6:00 AM !!!

The person below me is planning their Holiday Dinner early and just remembered { you fill in the blank }

hah 2 of the guests are veggie's   the person below me loves board games  
I wouldn't say I love board games, but I do enjoy them from time to time.

The person below me likes to wear make up...
Yes, ..... hate to be seen without it, but like a natural look.

The person below me hates to text on the phone
thats me dont do it if I can help in fact prefer to call from home ..the person below me .is a blonde
Yes I am a blonde.  Yes I have to color my hair to keep it blonde.  I was born with blonde hair and I will die with with blonde hair.
The person below me likes to sing in the shower.
Nope not nowadays ...but they I hope some one does...person below me has their Chritsmas lights up
Sorry Christmas lights up ..I have a wayward key board
I haven't gotten that far yet.  I hope to have up the lights and the tree soon

The person below me has a crush on a celebrity, and it willing to share it...
haha. I have the hugest crush on Taylor Lautner yea sue me I'm a twilight baby.

The person below me however would never waste good money on Twilight!
Sorry I really don't care that much for Twilight.

The person below me is a nerd...
No way, not me, but.....

The person below me was "one' of the most popular kids in high school...
LOL one could dream I was more of the loner kid, I had friends but even then I still kinda made myself the outcast haha

The person below me had a very good Christmas :)
Well yes, I had a pretty good Christmas!

The person below me has already had a big snow fall where they live (still waiting here!).
I live in Jamaica so not even hail! Definitely no snow and if there were I'd move. Its not suppose to snow in the Caribbean! LOLL!

The person below is obsessed with chocolate

Oh yeah....aren't we all?  Hot fudge I believe is my very favorite :)

The person below me has made several New Years resolutions

Where the heck is everybody?

The person below me is enjoying basking in the sun today :)
Hm.  Well, we have sunshine but I'm not basking in it as it isn't warming us past the teens.  Brrrr.  

the person below me has not sign of christmas/holidays recently occuring in their house----  as in they've gotten EVERYTHING put away.  (I wish . . .)

Right, never had one before but i share the happy Christmas with people.

The person below me has blue eyes and likes freedom
That is me!  Yes, I've got blue eyes and like freedom very much!!  

The person below me is in the process of trying to lose weight,
Definitely me....want to lose at least 20 lbs before my daughter's wedding in April ;)

The person below me is an exercise fanatic (good for you! :)
Lies! Def not an exercise fanatic. I avoid it as much as possible ;)

The person below me has children.
Oh yes, my little bundles of joy.  Love them more than anything.

The person below me has a pet that might as well be their kid! (I have one of those too!)
Yes, Stardust is very much like my kid

The person below me is good at keeping secrets...
That would be me. I am pretty good at keeping secrets. I guess that is why I am so proud of being a friend and an adviser is because people trust me. Trust makes you feel good.

The person below me already snapped their New Year's Resolution for 2012 (not me LOL)
Viewing 601-800 comments: