MedHelp Social Community
Wedding Entrance Dance
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wedding Entrance Dance

This is pretty neat, I mean, who is to say how as person can have their marriage ceremony, as long as it is done in good taste and not immoral, I see nothing wrong with it. LOL, I thought this was pretty cool actually.

Wedding Entrance Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
219241_tn?1413541365
I saw that last week and thought it was brilliant! The old slow march down the aisle and that Here comes the Bride music always reminds me of funerals! ( Probably is a death march for some of the men! LOL!)
  I wish I could dance down the aisle if I ever choose to get married again!
Blank
495284_tn?1333897642
Ya gotta love those Minnesota girls!!!!!!!!  We do know how to rock the place!!!!   sara
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
loved it too.   it looked like everyone there, including the guests, was having a blast.
Blank
458072_tn?1291418786
I think it was fun, but I don't think that a church was the appropriate place for that type behavior. Maybe an outside wedding or some other public place.

A church is a place of worship, and deserves honor and dignity and respect.  The song was very secular.

That is my opinion, not my judgement passed down for the ages. I am sure this is not going to be popular, but I can still have my opinion~~at least I think I can.....or has that changed? LOL!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank