MedHelp Social Community
Wedding Entrance Dance

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Wedding Entrance Dance

This is pretty neat, I mean, who is to say how as person can have their marriage ceremony, as long as it is done in good taste and not immoral, I see nothing wrong with it. LOL, I thought this was pretty cool actually.

Wedding Entrance Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

I saw that last week and thought it was brilliant! The old slow march down the aisle and that Here comes the Bride music always reminds me of funerals! ( Probably is a death march for some of the men! LOL!)
  I wish I could dance down the aisle if I ever choose to get married again!
Ya gotta love those Minnesota girls!!!!!!!!  We do know how to rock the place!!!!   sara
loved it too.   it looked like everyone there, including the guests, was having a blast.
I think it was fun, but I don't think that a church was the appropriate place for that type behavior. Maybe an outside wedding or some other public place.

A church is a place of worship, and deserves honor and dignity and respect.  The song was very secular.

That is my opinion, not my judgement passed down for the ages. I am sure this is not going to be popular, but I can still have my opinion~~at least I think I can.....or has that changed? LOL!!!