MedHelp Social Community
What Animal would you Become?

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

What Animal would you Become?

A magician comes along and casts a spell on you changing you into an animal. He planned on turning you into a snail, but his plan backfired. Your Will-power over-whelmed his magic and you turned you into your "inner animal".

The question being what animal would you be changed into and why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7%
 (1) 
Siberian Tiger
7%
 (1) 
Wolf
23%
 (3) 
Dolphin
0%
 (0) 
White-Tailed Deer
7%
 (1) 
Sea Lion
23%
 (3) 
Red-Tailed Hawk
7%
 (1) 
Turtle
23%
 (3) 
Other (Please Leave a Comment Below)
13 Members voted
Tags: animals, animal, fun, Game, scenario, games
no contest. i think i must be descended from dolphins. i swam soon after being born and have an almost unnatural buoyancy to the point where i can doze off in salt water floating on my back. also the farther i am from the ocean,  the more, i guess claustrophobic, i become. i wonder where you came up with the selections presented in the poll. i do hope you get more responses. blessed be, sway
For me, it would be a cat. I am very neat, like they are, get hurt easily and hide like they do, I even need certain nurtirents more than most like they do (L-Taurine) He He  "Meow"
HAH!! The tiger!!!
I think I would be the wolf because Wolf mothers are very nuturing to their young and the male and female mate for life. I have always dreamt of finding the special one to be with forever. I thought my DH would be that but he doesn't' seem to be.

i wonder where you came up with the selections presented in the poll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You sooo much!!! :) I have come up with the selections in this poll by listing the first seven animals that I could think of and I have decided to use the Other option for the rest of the animals not listed. I love all kinds of animals and those are some of my favorites, but I can't really pick only one favorite. :)
I would be a turtle, I want to live forever and I believe they would have a long life I have seen a lot of them in Hawaii  ....
I love all animals,so this is a tough one.A bird,so I could fly,maybe see my Mom as an angel kicking back on a cloud,and sing to make people happy.I know that when I hear a bird it brings me comfort,thats why I have about 20 finches singing away right behind me,and they just hatched some little babies,that I'm listening to right now!
Id be an American Eagle, proud and strong but id have to eat rodents yuck !!!
I think I would be an eagle...In Australia we have a beautiful Wedge Tailed Eagle..such a magnificent animal...Rarely gets killed by anything other than old age...many other animals are eaten by others, but not the Wedgie!
  To soar above the earth would be so wonderful. Having such keen eyesight would be a big help to me too! Getting old!!!!
I think I would be the Red-Tailed Hawk. I believe it is a very beautiful bird and it has very sharp eye-sight. I believe it would be wonderful to soar high through the sky without a fear and to travel the Earth from that viewpoint would be incredible.
I would like to be a monkey.  I love monkeys!  :)