MedHelp Social Community
What is that Book Game
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is that Book Game

This is a game for people who love Reading. :)

Rules: Very similar to my Name that Movie Game, but modified for those who love to read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first person would post a sentence or paragraph in the book, the author's name, the book art without the name (if possible), and/or something about the book.

The next person then would try to guess the book that the first person gave a hint to. (May ask questions)

Once someone guesses the book, they would then post the next. The game would then continue so forth.

I'll post the first book hint. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          I hope you enjoy this game! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50%
 (4) 
Sounds like fun!!!! I will play! :)
12%
 (1) 
Sounds Boring!!!! May or May not play. :|
25%
 (2) 
Don't Sound like fun won't play!!!! :(
12%
 (1) 
Please Create a different type of game
8 Members voted
Tags: books, games, read, fun, Game
Related Discussions
16 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
314833_tn?1263263099
I'm a bigger reader...It's funny....Just today I bought 6 new books.
Blank
These are a couple sentences right out of the book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now lookee here," he said, "the question being whether you're to be let to live. You know what a file is?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you know what wittles is?"

"Yes, sir."

After each question he tilted me over a little more, so as to give me a greater sense of helplessness and danger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blank
One of the main characters in this book was Pip. :)
Blank
750172_tn?1256150676
Great Expectations??
Blank
Yes! Congratulations, it is Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. :) I thought that was a wonderful book. :)

You may now post the next. :)
Blank
750172_tn?1256150676
Lines from the book...

The Path of Illumination began at Santi's tomb.  From there, across Rome, the markers blazed the trail.

From Santi's earthly tomb with demon's hole, 'Cross Rome the mystic elements unfold.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very recent book and can be found in every bookstore, generally in the new release section.  It is a prequel to another best-seller book.
Blank
What genre would this book fall under? Fiction or Nonfiction?
Blank
Angels and Demons?
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Yeh I was going to say that...
Blank
750172_tn?1256150676
It is fiction and yes alikat it is "Angels and Demons"!!!
Blank
401786_tn?1309155634
The Da Vinci Code?
Blank
I believe you have guessed the book, "Angels and Demons".  

So you may now post the next! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank