MedHelp Social Community
What's New with Everyone?

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

What's New with Everyone?

?

C~
Me just putting up with a raging hot summer , it cooled down again last weekend and was pleasant now we are back to sweatin...I am finishing my house ready to sell in the new year ,lots of small issues but still going strong .how about you ?
And ...drum roll in case anyone here, forgot ....its the 10th anniversary of Sept 11th 2001    I am hoping to see something of the Freedom Rally this afternoon as I hear that Clergy have been invited and also the First Responders....,this morning was the memorial service  for  the dignitaries' so hey been a busy day ..anyone else get to watch ?