MedHelp Social Community
cackle cackle .......
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cackle cackle .......

So ...what are the rest of you witches doing tonight ...are you having a witches party and brewing up some potions ..I could use a couple of love potions ...lol okay well have a super duper time with our kidley winks ..and yes eat some candy....
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1527510_tn?1392304944
My Halloween is riveting! Pretty much consisting of trying to write a 3000 word essay!! I celebrated my Halloween on Saturday night!
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Sorry for chiming in late here .. we continued to clean the walkways from fallen branches from an early snowstorm that dumped 8" of snow .. Halloween was pretty much canceled around here due to fallen tree limbs, live wires, and many had no electric for days. That is a first in my memory to A) see the snow so early and B) cancel Halloween.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...