MedHelp Social Community
does anyone know how to deleate trackers

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

I want to deleate a few of my trackers that i dont use/need anymore, can not figure out how to do that does anyone know?
If you go to the tracker page where you add them, when you scroll down, you will see a garbage can icon by them:  click on it and it will delete them.
thank you bamamom...I knew there must be a simple anwser,,i sometimes dont see my own nose on my face LOL...I havent the time for trackers now,,,andkeep getting reminders to update,,,,gonna go look for garbage can now. !!!!
sighhhh. I dont have little garbage cans that must be a new and good option ,I will ask the MODs...I did notice the tracker pages have been updated and improved to be user friendly with the tutorials and all. I started mine when I first became a member...My"moods" ok now that my hormones are in check and my thyroid is stable...Im not weighing myself anymore just watching with pleasure as my clothes become baggier,,LOL
I solved the issue , thanks all...