MedHelp Social Community
how you relate things

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

how you relate things

i kjnow this sounds starnge, but i am wondering how other people relate thinhs. what i mean is i relatre things to music.. different things that happen things in the news, just life in general.... is this strange am i just completly nuts are there other of you all that relate things to stuff like music???? please tell me i am not totattly out there cayuse i do shake my head at alot of things
guess i am totally nuts no one can relate????.....lol
lol you are not nuts...I can for sure relate to music. So you are not alone. News, life everything.
When I read your post I think of poetry which is like music ... they both are things  people can relate to .. they strike a "chord" from within.  A good song or good poem will make you relate and enjoy it!

C~
You are right, jollyman when I hear differant pieces I am taken back to other days , some happy, some Romantic, and the ones from my kids childhood, tell you what though do any of you get brainwashed by the Ads, that one about credit .com just runs through my head non stop, actually I should have put that in as my pet peeve.
I`m not sure if I get what you are saying but I relate everything to everything. Colors, tastes, smells, sounds, instinctive feelings, rational conclusions, sudden events - it can all build a memory of certain times or create certain moods. Music is a huge part of this.  My dad and also some other older folks I know were suddenly extremely fascinated with music of various kinds, almost as if some composers could capture their whole world for them. My dad requested that Erik Satie should be played at his funeral, and so it happened two decades later. He had found the tunes and style that most represented "his own vibe".