jobs from home?
anyone know any legit things or website that you can work from home?...

im so bored!
there are things gal but they are going to start taxing folks work they do online , you used to be able to work online and earn under a certain amount, but hey its still worth doing, I always paid up. So start running round getting some books and you can sell on Amazon, what about e-bay of course, you can formulate your own web site to sell stuff aswell, are you good at making things others may like, I think a few members do that , painting ,drawing, Christmas is coming and folks always want reasonable priced goods especially with this economy. Where do your talents lie .? Any good at doing Taxes , people will pay you to do that..I think
You can also go to Mturk and make some money there.  It is not a lot, but it is better than nothing.  You can then either spend the money at Amazon or you can put it in your bank account.
Keep in mind with E-Bay you can become a seller of some sort and get a % to E-Bay other people's items!