MedHelp Social Community
my luck is turning :)
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my luck is turning :)

I just got asked on a date by a REALLY good friend from college. Wowwww. It seems like my luck is changing :)
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1961938_tn?1398721701
Sounds like a good one. Most guys don't want to seriously date a pregnant girl.
Blank
Rock on! I told ya your time will come :) Hope he's a helluva lot better than the other guy
Blank
1961938_tn?1398721701
Ooooo very nice :)
Blank
haha he is so sweet! he's asked me about the baby and my pregnancy for the past hour. I mean, what guy does that? lol
Blank
I know. I'm happy.
Blank
1961938_tn?1398721701
I'm happy for you. It's good to know there are good guys out there, really men that know how to treat a woman right.
Blank
Wishing you the best of luck too hun. Tell us details of the date 'kay? Us nosy/protective women will want to make sure hes good to you after what youve been through :)
Blank
4185614_tn?1353276113
awww thats sounds great an he sounds pretty sweet.Totally agree with bri_1985 let us know all abt it..looll..let ya hair down an enjoy being woowed..lool does anyone even use that term anymore..well hav fun baby girl..tc
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...