MedHelp Social Community
to all homemakers

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

to all homemakers

Do any stay at home mom's or dad's know of any programs or ideas on how to make extra income. I am a stay at home mom and looking to make extra money for my family without going to jail.
I'm a stay at home mom.  I think it is hard to find any legit business that is an at home position.  Haven't found anything yet in terms of companies that are real.  I have done work for friends in the area of research or paper work though.  good luck
Be careful .. lots of scams online.

Some people I know have become E-Bay brokers and sell other people's items for a fee.

C~
convergys is an online, customer service position.. it gives you the option to pick a state, yet is completely online, training and actual work.. hope this helps