MedHelp Social Community
traffic barrel monster
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

traffic barrel monster

so if you guys can't tell by now i use yahoo. i love yahoo. i love most of the news stories that pop up. well this morning i do my usual thing when i log on. i go to check my email. and i see the headlines. one of them was "traffic barrel monster arrest". lol. this guy took a few traffic barrels and turned them into a hitch hiking monster. it looked awesome! of course since he stole property he was arrested. the company however is not pressing charges and is in fact going to use his traffic barrel monster in their advertisements now! this thing looks so cool. lol. i saw it and just started to giggle. can you imagine driving through a construction zone and seeing a traffic barrel monster hitch hiking? and this wasn't the first he "sculpted" they showed an alligator he made to. it was really awesome.

if you wanna see it go to yahoo . com and look through the news clips. you can't miss it.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
I seen that and the alligator, the funniest was the beer caps on car LMAO,,I get why he was arrested though,,,that was theft and destruction of property,,he is getting just what he planned though publicity, watch and see iif he doesnt get commishioned to do some sculptures now,he is very good .
Blank
i thought they were awesome. it's cool of the company to not press charges though.
Blank
637356_tn?1301928422
I found the traffic monster and the Angry man on the bridge but couldn't find the other two mentioned. If you could send a link my way I would love to see it.

I think he is very creative and he didn't hurt anything.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...