traffic barrel monster
so if you guys can't tell by now i use yahoo. i love yahoo. i love most of the news stories that pop up. well this morning i do my usual thing when i log on. i go to check my email. and i see the headlines. one of them was "traffic barrel monster arrest". lol. this guy took a few traffic barrels and turned them into a hitch hiking monster. it looked awesome! of course since he stole property he was arrested. the company however is not pressing charges and is in fact going to use his traffic barrel monster in their advertisements now! this thing looks so cool. lol. i saw it and just started to giggle. can you imagine driving through a construction zone and seeing a traffic barrel monster hitch hiking? and this wasn't the first he "sculpted" they showed an alligator he made to. it was really awesome.

if you wanna see it go to yahoo . com and look through the news clips. you can't miss it.
I seen that and the alligator, the funniest was the beer caps on car LMAO,,I get why he was arrested though,,,that was theft and destruction of property,,he is getting just what he planned though publicity, watch and see iif he doesnt get commishioned to do some sculptures now,he is very good .
i thought they were awesome. it's cool of the company to not press charges though.
I found the traffic monster and the Angry man on the bridge but couldn't find the other two mentioned. If you could send a link my way I would love to see it.

I think he is very creative and he didn't hurt anything.