MedHelp Social Community
wi-fi problem, help!
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

wi-fi problem, help!

I bought a Nook e-reader and couldn't wait to read but I can't obtain a wi-fi connection with it, so now what? I know that others have had the same problem oes it mean that no e-reader will work here? We have cable here and two laptops with no problems. THANK YOU!
Tags: problem, WI-FI
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
173939_tn?1333221450
I keep checking in to see if you got answers because we have a similar issue with an inherited laptop. All I keep hearing is it could either be a WiFi adapter issue (having none or the wrong one of 2 or 3 possible types) or it can be linked to firewall settings.

Hope you get good advice somewhere. You almost need a personal IT guru by your side these days.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Sometimes public libraries or Barnes & Noble have clinics ... you may want to call to see if you can speak with somebody who can help you connect your Nook.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank