I need a "medical advocate" 4 advise in reporting a criminal Dr
I have an issue with a Dr who broke laws and has done things that I am pretty sure he can lose his medical license. I don't want to sue him but if this has adverse effects on my future tx as I have to start all over now with a new Dr. A lawyer isn't for this situation..its the medicial boards and his hospital privileges and hopefully his right to practice as what he did is now going to affect my treatment and put my recovery not just at a halt but in reverse.
  I am in New Jersey and I need to be advised and have no idea of where to go and a lawyer isn't helpful as its quite difficult to prove malpractice and my goal is to hold him accountable..I do have solid proof, its just questionable my means of obtaining this proof and that's why I need to speak to an advocate or the person who can direct me would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you
You have to proceed cautiously because there is something called slander per se and libel per se, in contrast to per quod. A per se libel is a statement about another's character which is actionable on it's face. In other words the person collects automatic damages. "Pretty sure" he has broken laws doesn't meet the standard. You better be absolutely sure you have proof before you make an acusation, or he will eat your lunch.