Medical Ethics Community
Largest Pill Size
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Largest Pill Size

Adding to another question I posted recently.....does anyone know what the largest prescription pill size is(the exact dimensions).  For example.....the exact size of Xanax 1mg is: 6 X 3(mm). There are many manufacturers and many different sizes of Xanax and this is just one of many.  Obviously there are much larger pills and thats what we need to find out: such as Oxycontin and Motrin, etc.  But, my friend and I are developing a device for a company and we need to know, specifically, what the largest prescription pill size is, with exact dimensions.  We've looked everywhere for this information and have come up empty.  Can anyone point us in the right direction?