Medical Ethics Community
anti-marijuana
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anti-marijuana

why does this site post propaganda about medical marijuana?? I have my medical card THANK GOD!! This is the best pain management out there. The only problem I see is that the pharmaceutical companies do not sell it....therefore the doctors get nothing from it. This is a sad world we live in that hands out perscriptions for Vicodin and such.....with all the addicitons that come with them, but tell us how bad medical marijuana is. SHAME ON YOU MEDHELP!!!
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The reason the government is hesitant to make it legal is that it would be nearly impossible to regulate.

I agree.  it is a shame.

It is cheap, effective, and  no more risk than prescription pain meds
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
there is also another side to it ...smoking is almost banned do you believe teens who start this are going to bake it in cakes ..no they will smoke so are you saying you agree with smoking?It is also a matter of being free to speak out on its called the 1st Amendment
Blank
that made no sense, sorry. yes....I SMOKE IT, and eat it and vaporize it. If it came in a pill form manipulated by a pharmaceutical company I would not take it. I am speaking about pain management...not teens that may or may not "bake it in cakes". However if you would like to speak recreational use....Please God keep my kids off pills (the main drugs in our schools come from our medicine cabinets) Because pills kill.....pot does not. Do I agree with keeping second hand smoke away from the public? Yes I do. Do I believe cigarettes are harmful? Absolutely!! Is pot the same as cigarettes? No way!!
Blank
and by the way, mis-information and free speech are a bit different dont you think? Its propaganda based on opinion and preference.....and thanks to my freedom of speech...I can oppose it!! thank you!
Blank
You are so right! Glad to have my card!
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Maybe a lack of knowledge on my part.. I apologize. I am always concerned that if it is legal and available teens and children will get it and use it ...and what I do know about it ,it seems to be smoked .,again my apology ..
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
(1) I smoked marijuana for the first time on my 80th birthday to find out what all the fuss was about. I expected to get high, but instead it aborted an asthma attack.

(2) Someone gave me a jar of marijuana cream. Rub it on and pain is gone.

Why do we need a prescription in the first place? This is not a dangerous drug (as are many prescription meds). And the government will never make it legal as long as it is in bed with the pharmaceutical industry.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...