Medical Ethics Community
drug test
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

drug test

Im in day report and im currently taking sudafed, nyquil,and afrin nasal spray.. And i had to take a drug test because im on home confiment and it came back positive for methinphedamin, and amphindamine, and i never took that drug before in my life they sent it to get checked by a lab and the also said it was positive for meth how is this possible when i never have did drugs before please help they are saying im going to jail over this thank you
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
8976007_tn?1400955760
i believe that large does of afrin may cause a positive alcohol result, but there really is no explanation for the other findings.  ,did they test it right in front of you, ie urine?  
i smoke pall mall cigs and once i was tested and it showed a faint line (not really positive, but it made them question it) for marijuana.  that is a drug that i would never do.  always hated it.  i would demand a blood draw if you are positive you did nothing to cause the positive results because likely the lab will find the same thing as the immediate test.  do this asap
Blank
8976007_tn?1400955760
lol.................  just noticed the date of your post.  oh well, maybe someone else looking for similar answer will find the info helpful
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...