tubal
I am 30 years old. I had my tubes burnt at age 23. I regret the decision and am looking into reversal. My question is that after the birth of my daughter (via cesarian) and tubal my Dr office called me saying I had forgotten to sign the consent form for the tubal and ask me to come in. I went but was still so sore from the surgery I didnt wait long and ended up leaving before signing anything. Would I have any legal grounds to have the surgery reversed, and would it be wrong to try to considering it was just a mistake?
I looked up your profile to see what country you might be living in that  you need to have legal grounds to have your surgery reversed.  

You don't have to have legal grounds,  you can just have it done.

Are you asking should you sue,  claiming in fact you were a mistaken recipient of the surgery - like,  you went in there for a routine pap and they performed the surgery?  Like,  you didn't actually consent?

I couldn't live with that kind of thing,  I guess it's your choice.  You know for a fact that you in fact did consent and you asked for that surgery and went there to have it done.

I think that if I was all that was "wrong" with society I wouldnt even question the morality of whether it would be wrong, I'd just do it. There was no intention to "fake sue" I was just looking to see if anyone else may have had this happen and how they handled the situation. A simple "forget about the consent form but here are some options you may not know about" would have sufficed...
That would be fraud and you could go to jail for it so I would advise against it.  Hospitals investigate malpractice suits they don't just dish out money
Angie,  the post you are responding to has been deleted for some reason.  

I do sense you have an intention to "fake sue" - that is,  to claim you didn't consent,  when  in fact you did fully consent,  they just don't have the paper trail.

The option you could consider is paying for a reversal if you want a reversal of your earlier decision to have your tubes tied.
If you are talking about accusing a doctor of tying your tubes without permission, I  think that would be pretty low.  The doctor did what you asked.  To go back later and falsely say that he or she mistreated you would cause that person an ungodly amount of trouble, when in fact they did nothing wrong.  It's not just a matter of taking advantage of a missing piece of paper.  It would be something that could harm the doctor's reputation and possibly cause his or her malpractice insurance to go up.  Plus it would just cause unnecessary distress to a person who took care of you.  And it would make it harder for young women who want and need tubal ligation to get it, because the doctor would be forever fearful that whoever he helped in a similar situation would change her mind later and accuse him of maltreatment.  I hope I misunderstood what you meant, and if I did, I apologise.

Besides, it's been seven years, and the statute of limitations is probably up.
There is always in vitro fertilization.