Medical Marajuana User Group
Whats healthier?
About This Group:

A discussion about the benefits of marajuana and other home remedies A discussion about legal matters, self help, political will, anything goes! The whole Pharma system has been warped by the almighty $$, Marajuana is cheap compared to Pharma!

Founded by jefelex on October 1, 2009
37 members

Whats healthier?

Quick question which im sure MJ users know best.
I love and enjoy marijuana BUT i dont know what to smoke it from that is most best for health.
I disagree on pipes....their small and get dirty quick and you breath in a lot of the ash>.<
also idk if "blunts" as they call them are healthy in a way?
Bongs? vaporizers? papers? Let me know whats best.
Specially since im active i dont want to threaten my health over time because of the use of how to smoke it.
Also another question...When i do consume which is out of blunts and pipes, i get a clear or sometimes yellow mucus with black in it. I havent recently been smoking and its stopped....let me know if anyone else has this problem.

Thanks!
Love Patty<3
i like the joint when wrapped in ciggarette paper is best
Vaporizers are supposed to be the best, when using it you basically get nothing but pure THC.
PainIsAFourLetterWord commented on feeling defeated
Apr 14
PainIsAFourLetterWord joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 14
13leaf commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Apr 13