Just diagnosed
Hello everyone. So i just found out today that i have msk from seeing a kidney specialist for the first time after he reviewed my ct scan. This is  after 2 years of struggling with uti's, kidney infections and flank pain. I just passed my first 3 kidney stones this passed august and 3 weeks ago i found out i have 1 in each kidney from getting a ct scan. I was just wondering how bad is this condition? and if anyone can give me some pointers? Bc my doc basically just gave me a list a foods that i shoudnt eat anymore to avoid stones and uti's, btw im 21 and female. Many thanks.
I have msk as well and am 28f. I have only known for about a year. But what I have learned is to stay away from phosphorus or foods high in it. Drink tons more water and try to lay off caffeine and alcohol. Its hard, but it does help. I still get stones, infection and pain...but it just slows it down some.