MSK Chronic Pain
I'm new to this forum and glad I found it. Lately I've been having more and more pain specifically on my right side. I see some older posts about people with chronic pain, but I thought I'd start a newer thread to if there's any new information. I've grown tired of Doctors telling me that "I shouldn't be in pain." Any advice from anyone? I've historically gone only to Urologists to treat my MSK, but I'm in the process of finding a Nephrologist in hopes that I can get better treatment. I've not gone to a pain management doctor, but that is my next step if I don't get proper treatment from a Nephrologist. I am on pain medication (Talwin), but it doesn't really keep me out of pain; it only lessens the pain.

Thanks!
Hi Yoshi! I feel your pain...but I find myself lucky so far...I've only had pain when I've had kidney infections due to the stones. Passing them is like a mild bladder infection until they pass. now I have 2 stents, one on either side, that are kind of brutal but I plan on going about my dsy as much as possible. They'll be in for awhile!!
Just wanted to say that you're not alone in this and someone out there feels your pain, even if it's not exactly the same...
Good luck and I wish you well!!:)

Here are some pages our member put together that may be helpful and WELCOME!

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

C~