MSK pain
(New to this forum) I am in British Columbia,Canada(55 year old male) and was diagnosed with MSK about ten years ago;although I have been passing on average over 20 kidney stones a year for the last 26 years. About a year and a half ago I had the same pain as kidney stone but no stone passed. Since then I have had a few scans etc. I have 7 stones in one kidney and at least 8 in the other. I have severe pain at times in my left side. I have been told by one specialist it was my big gut causing pain so I lost 40lbs and of course the pain is the same. Now my GP says the same that where the stones are won't cause pain and will not discuss it any further. In fact wants me to see a massage therapist and I am sure this is not the problem. I am frustrated and don't know where to turn next. Thanks for any ideas
Oh Yeah ... you came to the right place.  We know exactly what you are talking about.  Hopefully, MSKShelly will respond to you soon.  She can direct you to the literature, and the specialists that will not only BELIEVE you, but can more than likely HELP you as well.

Welcome!  You'll be glad you came!

Becky
Thank-you for quick response.It gives me hope that there may be light at the end of this tunnel
OH Yes, most of us get pain like that and many of us don't have stones!  There's a great article in our health pages about Why Pain and No Stone .. .upper rt. hand side under health pages.

WELCOME to our Community .. so glad you found us!!!~

C~
MSK w/stones and I get that pain, too sometimes!!!!!