Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
Medullary Sponge Kidney
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Medullary Sponge Kidney

I was 6 weeks pregnant when i found out i had medullary sponge kidney. We found out that we lost the baby when i was 12 weeks they said that the baby was only the size of 6 weeks. I dont know a lot about this kidney disorder but i was wondering if we lost the baby because of this disorder. If anyone can help me please i just want to know for in the future. And if theres is anything to help while you have kidney stones i know cranberry juice but is there anything else or things to avoid to you dont get kidney stones.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.  unfortunately miscarriages occur quite often especially in first tirmester.  I carried full term and was considered high risk due to endo etc and have MSK almost 15 yrs ago.  I know that this doesn't help with your loss but don't blame yourself.  Same way I tell my mom it wasn't her fault or anything she did or didn't do that I was born with MSK.

Take care please
Blank
168348 tn?1379360675
Sorry to hear of your loss .. only your Dr may be able to tell you more info.  Sometimes while pregnant we are more predisposed to stones and/or complications but your Dr would be best to help with your questions.

Welcome!!

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703