Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
Medullary Sponge Kidney
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Medullary Sponge Kidney

I was 6 weeks pregnant when i found out i had medullary sponge kidney. We found out that we lost the baby when i was 12 weeks they said that the baby was only the size of 6 weeks. I dont know a lot about this kidney disorder but i was wondering if we lost the baby because of this disorder. If anyone can help me please i just want to know for in the future. And if theres is anything to help while you have kidney stones i know cranberry juice but is there anything else or things to avoid to you dont get kidney stones.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.  unfortunately miscarriages occur quite often especially in first tirmester.  I carried full term and was considered high risk due to endo etc and have MSK almost 15 yrs ago.  I know that this doesn't help with your loss but don't blame yourself.  Same way I tell my mom it wasn't her fault or anything she did or didn't do that I was born with MSK.

Take care please
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Sorry to hear of your loss .. only your Dr may be able to tell you more info.  Sometimes while pregnant we are more predisposed to stones and/or complications but your Dr would be best to help with your questions.

Welcome!!

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979