Need a good Doctor in Kitchener area who understands MSK!!
I have had MSK for over 6 years now, have had many surgeries and passed way too many stones! I have started to have constant pain on my left side now since July and my doctors don't understand why! My test results are always the same, blood work is clear, shows many stones in both kidneys as usual but according to the doctor I shouldn't be in pain. This is very frustrating as I'm trying to live a normal life, I have 3 small kids and a ft job and trying to work with this pain is really getting to me. They have given me T3's which isn't really helping and now they are trying Lyrica to see if that helps. I'm looking for a doctor who maybe understands this condition, I am willing to drive, I live in Cambridge, any suggestions would be helpful!

So so sorry you are going through this.  Yes, we can get pain and be stone-free.  So many of us have experienced that!  Here is a good link to our health pages which is an area our members have put together.  In there, do look for an entry entitled I don't Have a Stone, so Why does it Hurt?  Something similar to that name:  http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

WELCOME!
C~
MSK w/stones