Aa
A
A
Close
Where can I find A kidney DR. in little rock ark.
I am seeking a doctor that can help me . I have medullarrycystic kidney disease the past nine years of my life with this disease has been an absolute nightmare. I never go a month without passing at least one stone most of the time it is two to three stones per month. I have been to a nephorologist a urologist I  spend more time in the er then any where else in life . I would love for a Dr. to please remove the sixteen stones from the left kidney clean up all the scar tissue from me passing stones and get rid of the sponge kidney on the right or a procedure as Dr. wolf talks about please email me something looking for some kind of hope..  ***@****
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1370830 tn?1280180103
HELLO, SORRY THAT NO ONE  HAS YET TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF YOU MEDICAL PROBLEM, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO, YET, POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE EXPERT FORUM YOU SHOULD GET A RESPONSE FROM A DOCTOR. BEST WISHES
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
168348 tn?1379360675
There's a lot of info in our Health Pages:  http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

Hoping some info may be helpful there.  Unless a member lives in your State, we don't really have a way to recommend.

WELCOME!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources