Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
Where can I find A kidney DR. in little rock ark.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

I am seeking a doctor that can help me . I have medullarrycystic kidney disease the past nine years of my life with this disease has been an absolute nightmare. I never go a month without passing at least one stone most of the time it is two to three stones per month. I have been to a nephorologist a urologist I  spend more time in the er then any where else in life . I would love for a Dr. to please remove the sixteen stones from the left kidney clean up all the scar tissue from me passing stones and get rid of the sponge kidney on the right or a procedure as Dr. wolf talks about please email me something looking for some kind of hope..  ***@****
HELLO, SORRY THAT NO ONE  HAS YET TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF YOU MEDICAL PROBLEM, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO, YET, POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE EXPERT FORUM YOU SHOULD GET A RESPONSE FROM A DOCTOR. BEST WISHES
There's a lot of info in our Health Pages:  http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

Hoping some info may be helpful there.  Unless a member lives in your State, we don't really have a way to recommend.

WELCOME!