Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
Where can I find A kidney DR. in little rock ark.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Where can I find A kidney DR. in little rock ark.

I am seeking a doctor that can help me . I have medullarrycystic kidney disease the past nine years of my life with this disease has been an absolute nightmare. I never go a month without passing at least one stone most of the time it is two to three stones per month. I have been to a nephorologist a urologist I  spend more time in the er then any where else in life . I would love for a Dr. to please remove the sixteen stones from the left kidney clean up all the scar tissue from me passing stones and get rid of the sponge kidney on the right or a procedure as Dr. wolf talks about please email me something looking for some kind of hope..  ***@****
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1370830_tn?1280180103
HELLO, SORRY THAT NO ONE  HAS YET TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF YOU MEDICAL PROBLEM, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO, YET, POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE EXPERT FORUM YOU SHOULD GET A RESPONSE FROM A DOCTOR. BEST WISHES
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
There's a lot of info in our Health Pages:  http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

Hoping some info may be helpful there.  Unless a member lives in your State, we don't really have a way to recommend.

WELCOME!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank