low potassium/high BP
Hey guys sorry i am posting so many questions I have been thinking alot about my MSK and have been wondering....lately I have had low potassium levels on 2 blood tests in the last 2 months..one time my potassium was so low it gave me chest pain and I had to go to E.R....does this have to do with MSK?  Also my blood pressure has gone up pretty high in the last year and now I have to be on 2 blood pressure pills  (one is HCTZ which also causes low potassium)...anyone have similar problems or know if this is a direct cause of MSK?
Thanks!
Kim
I have wondered since like low vit D this seems to be a tread with us.  I know that the kidneys effect metabolism and it is very likely connected BUT hard to prove!  Many with MSK take Potassium Citrate to prevent stones, and this raises Potassium levels, but I can't because of the chronic uti!