msk an prego?
Since I had my daughter all of my problems started, MSK, multiple stones(10 small in my left, I 9mm I had taken out already) and 5 large in my right, I also have ic and endometriosis, an my rectum prolapsed about 6months ago. Just found out im pregnant again, an im honestly terrified, my husband is very worried for my well being, I am also gestational diabetic. Its like how many problems can u rack up before its considered not safe. Abortion is never something I thought would even enter my mind, but the misery I go thru every day and the difficulty I had with my last pregnancy leaves me wondering if im even strong enough to handle it. So scared, an just don't know what to do:(
WELCOME to our group .. my 3rd pregnancy was my first indication of MSK,  I had very bad UTI's that created pre-term labor issues .. but finally they figured out I had a UTI when it showed up after, let's say -- about 3 times having to go for rehydration for no reason.  Our UTI's don't show up easily .. always use first-morning urine .. the bacteria tends to harbor right in the stone and can easily be missed.

If ok with your docs -- hang in there because after your baby you may still continue to produce stones and have symptoms and you may regret missing this wonderful time of your life, as you continue to have MSK.

On the other hand, the MSK may go away with symptoms after pregnancy.  Nobody can tell for sure :(

C~