msk diet
I am the mother of a newly diagnosed 16 y/o daughter, today in fact.  I am interested in what type of diet works best for msk and for any advice you all may be able to provide.  Thank you so much!

Depending if you make stones, example oxalate that can make a difference what is best to eat.  Many find that red meat aggravates their MSK and tend to eat chicken instead, etc.  Low oxalate foods can be helpful, too.  

Here's a link to our health pages put together by members:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

C~
Thank you so much for the info and for the link to the health pages.  Appreciate it!
Of course! Always glad to help. How is she doing?
Thanks for asking, she is doing well.  So far, so good.  She has been real good about changing her diet and eating low oaxalate and low uric acid foods.
We ordered a low oaxalate cook book and awaiting its arrival.  Thanks again for your inquiry.  Take care, Mamamayo
That 's great to hear.  Good Luck.  I followed a low oxalate diet for 5yrs and it did pay off in that my 24hr urine results were much lower when retested!

C~