Memory Loss Community
Concern?

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Concern?

I been having some usual headaches. I have headaches that start in my forehead and moves to the center, and back of my head. I've had an MRI and everything turn out find. At times I do have problems with my sinuses but not like this. Sometimes my neck hurts along with these headaches. My headaches feels like stabbing pain, or my head is burning and itchy which I find that it is weird. Sometimes i do feel a little nausea with it. Do any one have any idea what is wrong! I have headache just about everyday.
Tags: help
dose it affect your eyes/vission any? alergic (allergic) to a pet or anything like that? and i would keep a headache diary right down when you have it what your doing when it comes a long how your feeling how long it lasts what pain killers you took did it help rate it 1-10 just to see if there is any type of pattern then see what your doc has to say. just my suggestion headaches and be hard to diagnose they can mean multipul things...
I agree they can be hard to diagnosis. It could be hormones, medications, stress, tension, needing glasses, posture, pillow you are sleeping on etc.... SOOOO many things so I agree with keeping a journal. You maybe able to find the trigger.
Hi CiCi0612.

Welcome to the forum.
Unfortunately, there are hundreds of different types of headaches.
If you need a complete classification of headache disorders, I can
give you a link, to the source, which is free to download or to reproduce for scientific or clinical use by individuals or institutions-not permitted for commercial use!

This particular edition is perhaps one of the most
important documents to read, for doctors taking an interest
in the diagnosis and management of headache patients!!!
Invaluable to my opinion, as it bridges the gap between research
and clinical practice, very effectively.

Just send me a message, but be for-warned as it consists of 230 pages
of information. You don't need to memorize anything extensive and is rather intended for you to refer to it on an ongoing basis, until it helps you get a better understanding of your own condition.

Cheers!
Niko
thanks
thanks
thanks