I can't find NO answer.......PLZ help !!!!!!!
I feel like  the inside of my BRAIN  all the way down to my feet is shaking *INSIDE MY SKIN* I can't keep my balance, I have fallen several times with  NO or WARNING cause or it. I  can't stop it ...broke my nose serval times in falls...... I have had CT's, MRI's, of my brain and it does not show bleeds or any masses....I have felt like I have  stroked at differfnet times, I had a cervacial (neck) surgery last August  and with in a week this all started with the falling to replace the metal that was already there and repair another vertabar   with a fusion .  My nureosurgen can not find any cuase of my falling sent me to a neruoralist still after much testing thru blood and MRI's shows NO Cause for the falling. After about a month or 6 weeks I started with this shaking feeling and it JUST SEEMS TO GET WORST...Alot of times it worst'ens  at Night or in the dark I have no feeling of dizzienss ,I Do have A lot of ringing in my ears ...*have had for many years before the shaking of my Brain and insides started , I have notices  it has encreased with the shaking. Please help if anyone can.........Thank  you BrendaKayP624 [Less]
Hi BrendaKay.

I feel for you. It's a difficult way to live, but please don't lose hope.
We are all here to help.

Have you ever been diagnosed/treated for hypothyroid?
Even if you may not have  the classic symptoms, even if you may have been tested, you may have thyroid hormone resistance or type 2 hypothyroid.

I'm at work now, but should something else "come" to me, I will pst again later.

Blessings,