Aa
A
A
Close
I can't find NO answer.......PLZ help !!!!!!!
I feel like  the inside of my BRAIN  all the way down to my feet is shaking *INSIDE MY SKIN* I can't keep my balance, I have fallen several times with  NO or WARNING cause or it. I  can't stop it ...broke my nose serval times in falls...... I have had CT's, MRI's, of my brain and it does not show bleeds or any masses....I have felt like I have  stroked at differfnet times, I had a cervacial (neck) surgery last August  and with in a week this all started with the falling to replace the metal that was already there and repair another vertabar   with a fusion .  My nureosurgen can not find any cuase of my falling sent me to a neruoralist still after much testing thru blood and MRI's shows NO Cause for the falling. After about a month or 6 weeks I started with this shaking feeling and it JUST SEEMS TO GET WORST...Alot of times it worst'ens  at Night or in the dark I have no feeling of dizzienss ,I Do have A lot of ringing in my ears ...*have had for many years before the shaking of my Brain and insides started , I have notices  it has encreased with the shaking. Please help if anyone can.........Thank  you BrendaKayP624 [Less]
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1530171 tn?1448133193
Hi BrendaKay.

I feel for you. It's a difficult way to live, but please don't lose hope.
We are all here to help.

Have you ever been diagnosed/treated for hypothyroid?
Even if you may not have  the classic symptoms, even if you may have been tested, you may have thyroid hormone resistance or type 2 hypothyroid.

I'm at work now, but should something else "come" to me, I will pst again later.

Blessings,

TheLightSeeker
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources