Memory Loss Community
Is this community still active???

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Is this community still active???

If this forum is no longer active, they should maybe prevent people from posting questions. ;)

The Memory Loss community is a new community.  We are so glad you've joined and posted.  We're hoping others will stop by to offer some support, as we continue to grow!  Hope this helps with your concern.

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr

Oh thank you for the info. :)  I noticed after I posted my initial question (that I thought I was posting on a doctor's forum, where doctor's answer, since the previous posts showed that), that the last time someone had answered was like 2010, & 2007. So, I realized it might be an inactive board where docs weren't answering anymore. I was pretty sure I followed the link through the "ask a doc" forums to get to this one, so that's why I wasn't sure what I had done. :)  So, I haven't posted on the "ask a doc" forums again, afraid no one's actually there. LOL
Thank you for the info though.
~Kim