Mental rushes and forgetfullness
Im a 20 year old male, faiy healthy,
I forget things alot, daily, eventhough i make an effort to remember something, ill forget it, my friends keep returning stuff i would forget, eg. Wallet, glasses, books, lots of things,

The next issue is i sometimes have episodes where i would remember violent things, and all what im thinking of would fast forward at the same time, it gets painfull sometimes, and i feel like my head is going to blow
    Yes what you are describing sounds of concern. Some aspects of what you described sound like dissociaation but only a doctor could provide a diagnosis and this can have multiple causes.   It might be psychiatric or neurological in origin but it would be essential to follow up with this. Keep track if you lose orientation or awareness or consciousness at any time. Also if there any specific triggers for this Also if at any other times you experience thought or mood changes.
  The best thing to do would be to see a primary care physician who can rule out standard concerns. A neurologist would be able to perform specific tests releveant to the episodes if they believe it is warranted. Then if there is any potential this could be psychiatric a psychiatrist would follow up appropriately within their clinical discretion as well.Try to put together full records of when this started if anything happened when it did and anything else that has hapened during your life  any and prescriptions taken for any condition even temporary. Regardless this should be able to be treated with appropriate folllow up but any information you can give them would be worthwhile.