Memory Loss Community
Severe and contiunious Headache

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Severe and contiunious Headache

Dear Sir/Mad
I hope Some One as Matter of study or Life experience might have come accross Severe and contiunious Headache. It was almost 6+ month since  I felt this kind of headache. I was trying to use painkiller and some times parcitmol assuming that it is a normal  headache. But it was gardually moving all round my brain parts that I feel a chronic ache in different parts of my head. specifically the cerebellum and medula oblongata part are very severe. Recently it was expanding to my neck that I am feelling  illness all around . specifically the cerebellum and medula oblongata parts are severly burning inside. i feel such away. I am wondering what is gonna happen to me because I studing my Msc currently and unable to study even nowadays. Please give me a direction what i shall do or where to go because i am sufferring a lot ! Thank You indeed ! Waiting to hear from you !
You'll need to go to the doctor.  They'll need to ask questions to determine what sort of headache is and if they will need to run further tests such as an MRI of the brain.  It is impossible to diagnose or treat this over the internet.
I've just read your post. I have to agree with the post from thatquietgirl.
You absolutely need to go to your family doctor asap. If I read your post
correctly, you have been suffering from this excruciating headache for
6 months plus. That's way to long. You need to go to the doctor and make an appointment and you need to do it immediately. You say you're studying
for your MSC. I'm a university graduate myself. My point is that you can't study properly let alone focus when you're in extreme pain. You say
you're using pain killers to deal with this headache.  I would suggest that
you tell your family doctor everything you've just shared on your initial post.
Headaches can sometimes be a symptom of something else. You said recently these headaches are expanding to your neck. This could become very serious. Stop self diagnosing. Talk to your family doctor about these
headaches, how long you're had them , where you're experiencing the pain.
Good luck Derejek. Doctors are there to help you. They're the experts.
You don't have to live with pain. Let your doctor figure out what's wrong.