Sharp pain in head and memory loss
Hay guys I have a few thing I need some help with for the last 2 years I have been getting some short sharp stabing pains around my head about 6 weeks ago I went to my go and wanted an MRI done on my head to check for a tumor but my go said its not a tumor as I wildest have the sharp pains for this long without any other symptoms so I let it go then about a week laiter I started to have some memory loss it's not to bad more like brain fog
I do suffer from panic attacks but have been only haveing them for the last year but I've had the head pains for longer I do not suffer from headaches that often just the normal headache free an there but I do have bad eye sight but my gp is saying that is not the cause but he doesn't wont to do any more test he is just saying it is strees and the panic attacks that is the cause can some one plz help me
Hey riicky92.

It sounds like a combination of things.
Prolonged stress and anxiety are enough to cause memory issues and mental fog.

Also look into deficiencies. A complete nutritional panel, tissue mineral analysis and neurotransmitters.

How is your blood pressure? Any injuries or traumas?

Do you use recreational drugs? Alcohol?

Do you know if you have any allergies?
You can do Dr. Coca's Pulse test for allergies and sensitivities. Free download for self-test.

Have you been tested for Candida fungal infection? You can do a YouTube search for "Saliva test for candida". Very easy and fast.

Look into Hypnotherapy for stress and anxiety reduction.

Cheers!
Niko
  ricky  92 I have debilitating headaches I had a MRI and it showed I had ARNOLD CHIARI. That is where your brain is to big for your skull,so it grows down and forms like a tonsil into where your spinal cord and nerves go down your back. Your brain actually grows out of the skull.I have been on vicodon for 3 years now but my Dr. doesn't want me to have the surgery yet although my tonsil is 10 cinameters, I think that's what they call it long. The only way they can find is with a MRI  They also call this BRAIN TONSILS. It might be in your best interest to ask your Dr. about it. Also maybe you should change Dr.s Just thought you might want to know this.   dusty637