What does this MRI mean for my 11 year old son? T
My 11 year old son's brain MRI just came back with: T2 hyperintense structure in the left parietal white matter measuring 3 mm is most compatible with prominent perivascular space.

We don't go back to the doctors for another 2 weeks.  What does this mean?

He was born with full pneumonia and had unknown amount of oxygen loss. He was in the NIUC for a week. He was speech delayed and really didn't start talking well until 3-4 years of age. He had a speech therpist come to the house for a year when he was 3.

He has complex/simple seizure that are worsen with school stress. Memory loss (my grandmother and mother both have Alzheimer), aprexia, learning disabilities: dyslexia, dygraphia, dyscalculia, and audio processing delays. He also gets "really sad" at times, which comes and goes.  He has no behavior issues and is a great kid. He tires easily.
He is not autistic, but does like to rocking himself at times because, "it feels good" and swinging on swings makes him "happy." He is also doesn't have aspergers but doesn't understand jokes because that "hurts of people feelings" and pranks REALLY upset him because they are "cruel." He likes "soft" clothes and things that are smooth he can squeeze with his hands. He is in 5th grade but doing solid 3 grade work.

He has had genetic testing which has come back "normal", but the reports states he has duplicate of chromosomes 3 and 8 and missing 19. His blood work has also come back "normal" yet with several areas extremely high and some low. These test were done several times all coming back with the same basic results.

All his doctors agree there is "something going on with him and there is a piece of the puzzle missing", but no one can really tell us what is happening.  He has a "little bit of this, a little bit of that" but no real answers.