Memory Loss Community
Young age and strong memory loss

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Young age and strong memory loss

I am 15 years old, still studying for my gcse's. when i was just a little younger i could see or hear something once and remember it for a long time but now i can hardly my routines and feel tired all the time. i have heard that masturbating has a strong effect on memory but i hardly ever masturbate any more. i am really worried and believe i need help??
Tags: 15 years old memory loss
I think you've been fooled with the "loss of memory from masturbating" thing. But other than that, I have the same problem as you do. I'm also in here to try to fix it.